Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EllipsusD

Shaking iD's monkey tree.

Looking back through the posts, there have been a lot of good (and repeated) ideas. Just a thought, but why don't we take the best of the best, the ones iD won't come up with on their own, and place them in one document to be sent to iD. I really doubt that the guys from iD will be visiting this site, and if they do, they probably won't have the time to read through the 4000+ (woo-hoo!) posts. At least this way we have a chance of SOMEBODY from iD seeing the ideas we want them to see. And who knows, some of it might get passed on to someone who can implement some of it.
It couldn't hurt...

We'll if you could get John Carmack to read half his e-mail's (after all, he is an icon of gaming to us die hard fans.) he probley not read it, he has no time. Thats why he leaves the state all the time, checks into a hotel for a week, anmd oes not answer the phones or e-mails (yes i know this for a fact, incitegaming some how, i dont know how, got John to do a interview).

But I do like the idea of sinding that stuff to ID. And have doomworld have a section with all of the ideas.

One last question, is ID ponounced I.D as in I.D card, or ID as in ID that comic strip in the sunday newspaper.

Malum Archon said:

Well Paul Jaquays is paulj@idsoftware.com, so my guess would be that Carmacks is JohnC@idsoftware.com?

its jcarmack@idsoftware.com and you said monkey. i enjoy monkeys. i wear a stuffed monkey around my neck pretty much everywhere i go. including school his names freddy teh funky monkey on acount of hes all funky

what does id stand for anyway? identification? indented dumbell?
idiotic demoncracy? indispicatble detergent? i didnt? i do? i dont? its def? its dandriff? in diapers?