Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jadar

The tone of Doom III

Guest Jadar

I think that the overall feel or tone of the game should be rather creepy. Like playing as a marine in Alien vs Preditor. With all the darkness, flashings lights, alarms,tracker and creatures dropping on top you and almost making you piss your pants. But of course in the setting of hell! oh yeh ambient sounds are a must!

this is so goddamn original, ive never heard any of this before. i am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. i swear i dont think anyone ever has or ever again will thik of any thing this briliant, oh wait...ive heard this a billion times on the posts sorry i guess i wasnt paying attention

Guest sGtSKidZo
Perforator said:

roflmao!!!!

pmymbmmfswgaf.

i beg to differ, joiheb kjdh lwhfiaent jhfvhrkbfd fhdufduhdjuujuiud! dlifueawjlthkur? uiyukhskauhfiekj jdiji ek diem dood eilll. and thats how it happened, i should know i ws there...i still think rob zombie should do the music for doom3, well the scary stuff reznor just sux,

Guest bart

too right. the thing i loved about doom ii was that it changed so slowly and subtlely from tech-computer-chrome to organic-guts-and-other-twisted-things that you didn't actually notice until guts were all over the walls and there were those gargoyle thingies spitting blood all over the place on the walls. that was cool.