Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

thats it no more!

i hate it when people make fun of somehting when they know nothing about it besides what people say. theres this kid in my locker room who knows i love metallica he always says "Yeah Metallica rules" sachastically, i dotn give a rats ass (ill kepp them for my self) or maybe i shouldve said i wont wast my hate, think ill keep it for my self. anyway, today he said truly thought metallica was glam rock, he didnt know what that was until i explaiend it to him. he also didnt know who sabbath was and he thought guns n' roses was glam rock. and twisted sister, they arent they dresses like women for a reason, my dad used to go see them at teh stone pony in asbury park nj in '79...anyway, my point it dont make fun of something unless you know something about it. someoen also said today that rock was gay, i asked him why and he said "because it is" well thats a good comeback but it still doesnt explain why. to qoute jaymz hetfield of metallica (it was also in the bible) "judge not lest ye be judged yourself"

Guest JudgeDooM

Shoot him...>)

Guest erick20

is that what jaymz hetfield said when Napster became a name too?

Guest Hellspawn

Think of it this way, though... Lars is the main guy behind the whole Napter thing... damn drummers. I don't like Metallica doing that sort of thing. However, being an "artist" myself, I understand their position. There were incomplete versions of "I Disappear" on Napster (which lead to the lawsuit, ultimately), and just about every Metallica song known to man was available at any time to anyone using Napster. I'd be pissed, too. They just need to think about the small, indie artists. We LIKE our music to be spread on Napster. We WANT it spread. It gets our names known... gets our music out there.

Besides, there are a helluva lot of other programs similar to Napster out there already.

Guest Spectre

Yeah we get your point, how many times have you brought this up? In my opinion, you're just too defensive.

What the hell is wrong with Metallica ??? Metallica rocks...

In my eyes they're one of the greatest bands EVER... Way better than the Stones and the Beatles anyway...

OH YES... IT'S TRUE... MetallicA=SellouticA ............ Everywhere they play, every last seat in the house is sold out...

Guest Spectre
Disorder said:

What the hell is wrong with Metallica ??? Metallica rocks...

In my eyes they're one of the greatest bands EVER... Way better than the Stones and the Beatles anyway...

LOL........No offense dude, but there used to be a time when any true Metallica fan would kick your ass for even mentioning the Rolling Stones and the Beatles in the same sentence as Metallica, let alone compare them. I find this entire Metallicunt thing to be extremely hilarious.

Guest sGtSKidZo
Shaviro said:

I hate metallica!....

KoRn rulez.

did someone say i was too defensive? if you knew me you wouldnt say that, i LIKE it when people make fun of me, it kinda raises my self esteem (not that i need any) but when you say metallica sux, thats just wrong because deep down inside you know they rule, you just dont realize it, or maybe you just dont want to admit it because then because you like metallica noone will like you. who cares if they sued napster anyway? is that a reason not to like them? thier music still kicks ass.

sGtSKidZo said:

Maonth: I hate MeTTaLLicA

Well, i hate YOu than!

Ok i will settle it ok? Mettalica doesn't suck, although they just ain't as good now (not as heavy) but they still own those pansy ass pop bands. Korn still rulez and always will rule. Also
rock will never die, it is true music, i hope to god that one day all this gay dance music will go the hell away into a dark corner of hell where all those backstreet wanks and whoever else might apply can just go and wank eachother hoping that they might actually raise just a snatch over insanely hella gay to maybe at least hardcore ugly janet reno gay. Than, it will be back to the way things were when kurt cobain was still around and everybody liked heavy shit and listened to good music like soundgarden (black hole sun ownz), nirvana, etc . It all went to hell when Kurt Cobain supposedly commited "suicide" which is bullshit because i think it was his wife who killed him (it all looks planned if you examine how he died trust me, his wife's band garbage, had almost no popularity cuz her husband's band Nirvana was kicking their ass popularity wise, I think she killed him than planted everything to make it look like he killed himself from a drug overdose. I hope that bitch dies and goes to hell).
Anyone here should no where i am coming from, if this gay ass dance music doesn't go away i swear i am just gonna get a frigin
double-barrel and blow the hell outta those stupid bands if they play in my city i am serious.

Well, anyway ..... uhmmm ...... :)

FREE HISSY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

I respect Metallica, but that's about it. My brother is obsessed with them, and that is all he listens to, so I have had too much, thus destroying any chance I may have had for liking them. Not my kind of music, but the guys seem nice enough.

Guest Spectre
masterhassan said:

did someone say i was too defensive? if you knew me you wouldnt say that, i LIKE it when people make fun of me, it kinda raises my self esteem (not that i need any) but when you say metallica sux, thats just wrong because deep down inside you know they rule, you just dont realize it, or maybe you just dont want to admit it because then because you like metallica noone will like you. who cares if they sued napster anyway? is that a reason not to like them? thier music still kicks ass.

lol

Guest elyuca

I love seeing people like you guys trying to be all offensive at each other, its hillarious. First theres the guy thats like "Hey, Metallica Sucks" then theres the Metallica Fan, "Metallica Rocks, dude" then the 1st guy says, "Selloutica" And guess what the fan says, you guessed it, never fails to say "...every seat in the house, blah blah blah" thats so old. And Im here laughing my ass off, having a kick ass time. Now, I used to like metallica, it's just that If I have to choose between them and Napster, I go with Napster. Its Music revolution as we talk about it, and Metallica doesnt realize that they are impacting negatively upon peer-2-peer free music distribution. Thats why I ripped all my Metallica CDs into MP3s (I had the whole collection, from Kill'em all to Garage inc to rare cds), sold the CDs, and then I burned the MP3's into CDs and sold, and still sell them as "the metallica collection in 1 cd" Hope Metallica Likes what im doing :-)