Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

MP3's for D3 Music

Guest elyuca

Hey it would kick ass to have MP3s as soundtrack for D3, it would take up allot less space in the CD, and maybe there should be a console command where you could tell the MP3 player in the game to play your MP3s in "x:\my_mp3_folder". This would kick soo much ass, because I have the Doom Music CD from Bobby Prince and I ripped it into MP3s so i could listen to Doom music in my car's mp3 player, but that means that i would also be able to listen to the old Doom tunes on D3!
Look for Bobby Prince's Doom music cd on Amazon, I recommend it allot, just search for "doom music" in amazon

Guest bart

i saw the bobby prince cd on amazon. i live in england though and would have to pay for p&p and exchange + the 17 dollars amazon charges. is it just the midi music recorded onto cd with a good sound card or is it actually revamped (real guitars etc?)
in other words, is it worth it?

Guest Spectre

This is by far the best idea I have read on here in a long time. That would be wicked!

Guest WolfenDoom
bart said:

i saw the bobby prince cd on amazon. i live in england though and would have to pay for p&p and exchange + the 17 dollars amazon charges. is it just the midi music recorded onto cd with a good sound card or is it actually revamped (real guitars etc?)

Why don't you just go to the amazon.co.uk web site and get it from there?
BY the way, I got a very cool proper electric guitar version of the music from the first level of Doom from Napster.

Guest bart

i can't get in on .co.uk cuz you can'tget it in england, only america. but i'll try the napster thingy.

Guest elyuca

I was also thinking of putting-somewhere on the setup>sound>music menu- a way to set up your playlist

Guest elyuca
bart said:

Actually its not midi, its real guitars, real drums, and bass that bobby used to practically "remake" the doom music, and he did a damn good gob i must say

Guest elyuca
WolfenDoom said:

Why don't you just go to the amazon.co.uk web site and get it from there?
BY the way, I got a very cool proper electric guitar version of the music from the first level of Doom from Napster.

cant find that doom song on napster

Metallica- Bite me, Lars!

Guest Motorhead
bart said:

i can't get in on .co.uk cuz you can'tget it in england, only america. but i'll try the napster thingy.

I've found a few of the tracks on Napster, and I must say, there is no guitar on any of the ones I downloaded. It's all synth, probably right from BP's midi arrangements. There are samples from the game mixed in, but the stuff sounds almost exactly as the midi files do played through my SBLive soundcard.

Guest superunknown26
bart said:

I had that CD a year or two ago, and yes, it's pretty damn good.