Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

ID looking in the wrong forums!

Remember this message about the full piece by piece rewrite of the engine from scratch?
Well why the hell ID posted this message in Stomped D3 forums?
Their forums are practically DEAD and there aren't any good ideas there at all!
There is no Doom 3 forum as good as here and I think ID should look here and not in stomped D3 forums!
Somebody has to send them an E-mail reminding them to enter our forums at least sometimes (and they never were here)!

Guest elyuca

First off, its "id", not "ID", and I dont know how you pronounce it, but its not pronounced "I.D." its pronounced "-id-" simple, huh? Now where is that message id posted, im looking, bt cant find it

elyuca said:

First off, its "id", not "ID", and I dont know how you pronounce it, but its not pronounced "I.D." its pronounced "-id-" simple, huh? Now where is that message id posted, im looking, bt cant find it

1)This message is somewhere on the forums with the title new engine!
2)I pronounce it ID do u have a problem with that cause I really hope u don't or I will create one for u VERY quickly!
3)Sorry Zaldron but I didn't like the other faces here and I really liked urs!
I tried another before but I got bored to see it and I never get bored of seeing this one!

i emailed john carmack not too long ago and asked if they every came here, of course i didnt get a reply, but then i wasnt realy expecting one, i jsut wanted ot be sure that was his address. i think ill send him a story i wrote called teh adventured of cheeseman, i sent it to everyone i know