Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

New Weapons !

Guest s999cop

well, my new weapons idea is flamethrower, railgun, and x-railgun. show u later

WEll, waht's your ideas ?????????

Guest elyuca

x-railgun? yeah.... how about a xxx-railgun?, where you shove uranium slug supositories up your ass and shoot them out your dick. Well...???? Why are you ooking at me like that?..... okayso maybe not shove uranium slugs up your ass, but sure as hell shoot them out your dick, right?..... right? Ahh, fuck you guys.

I had also the idea of a flamethrower since my first post, because it would be damn usefull + fun to use it when facing a room full of zombiemen and bull demons. But then some people always try to explain me that demons wouldn´t get hurt by fire, don´t know how they could know...

Browse back and take a look at various weapon threads in this forum.

Guest Nodus

Why did you bother to start a new thread with such a half baked idea? A flamethrower? Wow how original, you must have stayed up all night thinking of that one!Why id might come across your post and thank the heavens you strained your brain so hard to come up with that. And the railgun is a quake weapon, and is hardly a "new weapon". Im not even going to ask about this x-railgun crap.

Guest s999cop

okay, guys just make it clear ! (I just had 15sec to post this crap ! , so didn't organize my thoughts ! okay ?!)

flamethrower - well, i think it's an original idea, but id still hasn't perform that idea, beside i've seen the d2xteme flamethrower , it's not that good. Not my idea not all !

well, railgun -- i mean the kind i've seen in Quake3 ! so not my idea at all , either !

MY IDEA IS ABSOLUATE "X-RAY GUN" (THANKS Tetzlaff'S REMINDING) THAT'S WHAT I MEANT "X-RAY GUN" IF ANYONE HAS WATCH X-MEN, U KNOW THE GUY CYCLOPS. THAT GUY'S RED X-RAY HAS GIVE ME AN IDEA OF X-RAY GUN. ITS FUNCTION IS SIMILAR AS BFG, BUT NOT AT ALL WHEN IT FIRES THE ALL SCREEN LOOKS LIKE WHEN U GET BERSERK(all red). If u shoot that in a room, everything dusts in a sec !)

sigh ! whatever u say , just an idea , alright !!!!!!!!!

---------------999cop---------------

We covered this topic four months ago in pages of detail, not fifteen second posts. Why were you under a time limit anyway, did you have a gun to your head?

Flamethrower -> Mac Wolf3D, Heretic, Strife, Blood, Soldier of Fortune...

Railguns suck. Ever since that shitty Schwartzeneggar movie every game wants one. They suck and have always sucked, especially the telescope lookin' Quake ones.

Cyclops uses X-Rays? That's funny. I've always heard them explained as ruby energy lasers. Besides, hitting something organic puts pressure on his heart. What the hell would be the point anyway, to 'dust everything in a room in a sec'? Sounds like a lamer gun anyways.

If you haven't read it before, read our earlier fucking posts will ya? See how much this just wasted all of our time.

s999cop said:

okay, guys just make it clear ! (I just had 15sec to post this crap ! , so didn't organize my thoughts ! okay ?!)

flamethrower - well, i think it's an original idea, but id still hasn't perform that idea, beside i've seen the d2xteme flamethrower , it's not that good. Not my idea not all !

well, railgun -- i mean the kind i've seen in Quake3 ! so not my idea at all , either !

MY IDEA IS ABSOLUATE "X-RAY GUN" (THANKS Tetzlaff'S REMINDING) THAT'S WHAT I MEANT "X-RAY GUN" IF ANYONE HAS WATCH X-MEN, U KNOW THE GUY CYCLOPS. THAT GUY'S RED X-RAY HAS GIVE ME AN IDEA OF X-RAY GUN. ITS FUNCTION IS SIMILAR AS BFG, BUT NOT AT ALL WHEN IT FIRES THE ALL SCREEN LOOKS LIKE WHEN U GET BERSERK(all red). If u shoot that in a room, everything dusts in a sec !)

Omg someone get this guy some ritalin.

X-Ray Gun? That would be the most impractical weapon in the world! Oooh X-Rays... how scary! First of all X-Rays are invisible to the human eye. Second of all a big blast of x-rays would probably hardly do anything, let alone vaporize something. Oh and being in the presense of a blast like that without being surrounded by a black of lead would probably harm you quite a bit.

The rail gun is alright. Mabye they can do what the makers of skull tag and ral arena did. Make each slug do 25% damage. And it should not leave a trail, untill you get the upgrade which would make it do 75% damage and if a clean shot to the head will do 100%. The reason I think a railgun should be included because its like futuristic sniper rifle, and there needs to be a rule online, if someone camps to long with the rail they blow up and get a minus frag. I hate them faggots that just site there like a fucking llama. If you cant run and shoot at the same time with a rail gun you dont diserv to use it, unless its ctf. But deathmatch was never ment to be fair either, I mean in real life if someone was going to kill you would you yell "thats no fair newbie, your using a shotgun I only got a knife" I think not, you would camp all day just to stay alive. But the fact thats its not real life there should be sopme bounderys for the faggot campers.

Guest elyuca

Talking scientifically here. If youre gonna have a photon emiting gun eg. "ray" gun, it might have wavelength upgrades, first you would start out with ultraviolet rays, then upgrade to microwaves, x-rays and eventually gamma rays, which will incinerate everything in its path. Of course since all these wavelengths are invisible to the human eye, you would not see the ray, just the enemy being perforated by photons of light.

deadnail said:

We covered this topic four months ago in pages of detail, not fifteen second posts. Why were you under a time limit anyway, did you have a gun to your head?

Flamethrower -> Mac Wolf3D, Heretic, Strife, Blood, Soldier of Fortune...

Railguns suck. Ever since that shitty Schwartzeneggar movie every game wants one. They suck and have always sucked, especially the telescope lookin' Quake ones.

Cyclops uses X-Rays? That's funny. I've always heard them explained as ruby energy lasers. Besides, hitting something organic puts pressure on his heart. What the hell would be the point anyway, to 'dust everything in a room in a sec'? Sounds like a lamer gun anyways.

If you haven't read it before, read our earlier fucking posts will ya? See how much this just wasted all of our time.

A flamethrower in Heretic??? I didn´t think so.
Why does a railgun suck in your opinion? This weapon adds a new dimension to gameplay! What is the alternative here?

There **WAS** a flamethrower in Heretic! The Pheonix rocket launcher thing on the Tomb of Power became a flamethrower! Ha!

Railguns DO suck. Sniper weapons are pointlessly overpowered. ANY bullet to an unarmored head is instant death. The railgun almost anywhere would be instant death. Most of the sniper guns in video games use 7.62 or .50 ammunition, and either one of them just about anywhere would be instant death.

Basically, all of the guns are fake except the sniper weapon in terms of damage. Keep it a video game or make them all realistic.

Guest Daemoneon
s999cop said:

Picture if you will, the fact that what your describing isn't original at all! An x-ray (?) gun that your describing is seen (almost exactly the way you described it) in the Quake II mission pack Ground Zero. That gun sucked major ass! I almost never used it except for the time that I picked it up and a door opened behind me for some friendly smiley-faced Stroggs to ambush me. After I dispensed of them (which wasted quite a few cells) I immediately switched back to my hyperblaster, which is 100 times cooler and wastes a lot less ammo.

Guest Nodus

The scary thing is this guys threads get so many responses...

Of course, it's always fun to make fun of the slow guy!

deadnail said:

There **WAS** a flamethrower in Heretic! The Pheonix rocket launcher thing on the Tomb of Power became a flamethrower! Ha!

Railguns DO suck. Sniper weapons are pointlessly overpowered. ANY bullet to an unarmored head is instant death. The railgun almost anywhere would be instant death. Most of the sniper guns in video games use 7.62 or .50 ammunition, and either one of them just about anywhere would be instant death.

Basically, all of the guns are fake except the sniper weapon in terms of damage. Keep it a video game or make them all realistic.

Ahh, this Phoenix rod was a wizzard weapon which spit out loads of holy purgatory fire...you thought it was just a 1520 flamethrower with nicer outfit? :p

Railgun mustn´t be a sniper weapon. Youre right when you say it´s highly overpowered, but it wouldn´t bother me when I met a real big enemy (something like a cyber demon) and he would´t be dead after the first shot. I think they better keep it a computer game instead of making it too realistic.

Guest dmddoug

i think some sort of bio weapon would be cool. like a granade or spray gun that releases a flesh eating bacteria and the dude u spray gets eaten from the inside out. hahaha. yes a flamethrower is a must.

Guest Dark_Fox

Bwahahaha!!!
What a faggot!
Anal rail gun..