Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

American McGee hinted something

Guest elyuca

Since we all know American Mcgee is amazed at the D3 engine, do you guys think he might lend a helping hand to design some levels for the game?

Guest Dream Destroyer

I personally doubt it. If he quit ID for the purpose of doing other things, and getting other experiances... why would he go back so soon?

Well, actually McGee´s working on 2 games, a low-budget PS2 game and a DooM3 powered one.
Obviously, he can´t start the heavy work until the engine have passed frozen status a couple of months before gold status.
So, i think maybe, just maybe, while Rogue´s designing the conceptual art/gameplay for their next game, McGee probably will toy around a little with the tools in iD.
Maybe he will end doing a retail small level, maybe a multiplayer one.

Guest ZombiZ

"...a DooM3 powered one" ? Has someone already signed up for the engine? Neat.

I think that American McGee should make a few Doom maps, just to have his name back in the Doom credits.

Well since JC is a close friend to American then it is a possibility!
I mean if JC trusted American and showed him the engine then maybe id is intrested in American ideas!
I am sure that he is ready to help and if he won't design any maps maybe he could at least share his visions with id!

Guest ZoE

Would be cool. At least one map would be very cool? But I don't think he will, will he. Could be some kind of DM map, why not. We know he can. Because I'm new, how is the actual status of the engine and the rest. Anyone knows?