Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Read this damn message! It is the D3 Story!!!

I was recently thinking. {wow, that dont happen to often}, and I thought, {that either} on how people argue weather DooM-]|[ should be Hell-Spawn style gothic, or Alien style futur. Well, to tell you the truth, i'm getting kindof sick of Hell-Spawn. But I don't like Alien either. ... But mix them together, think, really hidiouse, demonic aliens. I mean, hell, Sin's limbs fell and shriveld on the untold miles of Hell, so, so much for Hell-Spawn :P But when I say alien, I know your thinking of boring space-ships, and retarted green aliens with ray guns...DONT THINK THAT!

Think that earth was beyond repair, and harmfull radiation leaked out into the air, and we needed to search for a new home. The futur space craft's we have are capable of journeying to the edge of our very own universe! Well, since our universe is made up of "voids", which is big clusters of galaxies, and the vaccum space, each void is different, like another dimension. Our space-ship travels to a very far away void to seek shelter far from our demon infested satanic void. The ship crashes on a small planet, which is made up of one half a jungle, and one half a desert. The daylight is dim, there are only two stars far away keeping the planet warm, two red giants, but they are old, and faroff. In the night, shambling noises from the woods keep you awake. Suddenly, very hideouse aliens come from the jungle. Things that looked worse than any demon you ever seen, but that's not just it...from your crashed ship, a blue light apears, the light shift's color until it is red... BOOM! The whole ship blows up, and the only thing there is a single red portal. {This is where it branches off too either of these two..}

{1}. You grab your only arsenal, and run, not thinking, and jump into the portal, hoping to seek shelter from the aliens. Bam! You hit the ground. It smell's familiar, and it's very hot. The ground is hard and dusty. You slowly straggle up, to notice wall's with a green tint, and symbols carved into it. One say's the ol' famouse saying, "You can run, but you cannot hide, hahaha!". You fall and lean against the wall, with your hand on your head, you realise what's happening...All over agian. One wall opens, and a blue orb comes in. In the orb, you see his face again. His damn grinning goat face, and then his whole body, there is a Cyberdemon standing next to him....or at least next to his foot.

{2}. You grab your arsenal, and stand clear, whatching yuor comrads fight these aliens, and out of the portal.... You knew it. The damned scientist's had too....Demons poor through. The aliens immediately take thier eyes off the humans, and focus on the demons. Now it's the fight for life. Aliens and Humans alike.

Guest dmddoug

an intresting twist. i definately think doom 3 would benifit from a cool story in the beginning and throughout the game but it wouldn't really be doom if it was too complex because one of doom's greatest characteristics was the simplicity.

Guest Lawnmower Man

DOOM3 will must be the BIGGEST FPS single player game, with high quality cinematics, superb rocking music, thrilling atmosphere (worst than Doom1-2,Aliens Vs Predator, HalfLife, Silent Hill, Blair Witchv.1, Shadow of the Comet, etc all together)non stopping action, millions of weapons that makes you crazy, f*cking huge demons and discasting aliens, giant open enviroments with blood and engraved heads, like Lovecraft stories or Gigger's art, graphics that blows your head appart from realism, a ton of new features and at least a descent script!
And you know why? BECAUSE IT WILL BE DOOM3 AND IT WILL BE CARRY THE NAME OF THE BIGGEST FPS EVER AND I WANTED TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER MADE UNTIL 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-END OF STORY

No I am not psychotic , I am an adventure player...