Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lawnmower Man

WE SHOULD DEMAND THIS FROM THE DEV. TEAM!!!

Guest Lawnmower Man

I AM AGREE WITH THE POLICY 3DREALMS DOING WITH DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT A GAME, I WANT LIKE THE MOVIES TO BE SUPRISED. BECAUSE THIS WAS HAPPEN WITH DIABLO2 AND RED ALERT 2 AND GET ME REALLY FRUSTRATED.

ANYWAY, WE SHOULD GET SIGNATURES OR A VOTING SYSTEM THAT WILL DEMAND FROM THE DEVOLOPERS TO RELEASE SOME INFORMATION. AT LEAST SOME ART.
it's up to us if we want to live in dreams and illusions of our heads or on true facts.

demand from teh development team¿ what the hell is wrong with you? do you think theyd appreciate that? they wouldnt give a shit if you sent it anyway. "oh look john, some idiots sent us demands."
"your point?"
"oh yeah"

Talking about DooM in a DooM Forum...Smart.

Talking about Duke Nukem in a DooM {especially DooM3} forum...
VERY FUCKING STUPID. This is a DooM forums, AND OUY COEM NI HEER NDA TAQLK ABUORT DUEK NUKEMME. {learn to spell, erase, speak english, and take caps lock off}

The 3DR stance on little to nil info until you play it is brilliant, in my opinion. I knew *NOTHING* about Half-Life when I bought it at the end of '99. Never heard a damn thing about that game. Just got it and played through it and bloody hell was I impressed!

However, if I would've read everything about it then none of the enemies would've surprised me. I wouldn't have looked forward to any of the weapons as I knew what they would do. And in the endgame, when I hit Xen I would probably just recall the screenshots and say to myself, "So this is Xen? Hmm."

Little press is a good thing. Remember Quake? Jesus Christ himself couldn't have lived up to THAT hype! Vehicles? What happened? Just like the bullet holes in the walls of Doom.

It's not done yet, so don't promise me a damn thing. Period.

Guest Lawnmower Man
masterhassan said:

demand from teh development team¿ what the hell is wrong with you? do you think theyd appreciate that? they wouldnt give a shit if you sent it anyway. "oh look john, some idiots sent us demands."
"your point?"
"oh yeah"

Ok I am agree with silence but we are not talking here for the release of an unknown game like HL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DOOM3!!!
JC, DO U REALIZE THIS GUYS??? Try to think about it, they gonna make a third Doom!!! The Doom has millions of fans and I am sure that only a small amount of this people it knows about the creation of D3!

When I am talking about demand it is not my point like "if you don't release info we burn your houses", but let just say messages of online voices or signatures that we gonna start gather until it reach a descent nunber and then pass away this news to BIG MAGAZINES GAMES SITES so they start to talking about it. You won't be glad if this is gonna start from doomworld people?
Ok? So, not specific a demand but something more like: "we are here, we are many, we are the fans of D3 and we gonna support it till the end. Please we would like to know just a very little about it".
It is insane?

Guest Lawnmower Man
Jeremy said:

Talking about DooM in a DooM Forum...Smart.

Talking about Duke Nukem in a DooM {especially DooM3} forum...
VERY FUCKING STUPID. This is a DooM forums, AND OUY COEM NI HEER NDA TAQLK ABUORT DUEK NUKEMME. {learn to spell, erase, speak english, and take caps lock off}

Hey man what are you, some Nazi?

I have every right to speak about anything I like as I am not harm or insult anyone ok? I just try to be REALISTIC.
And don't tell me about my english and spelling because I am not of your country, so I try to communicate with you.
If you like, try to understand me besides I am not so fucking wrong. Now I you try to be a jerk and doing the clown "ho, ho, no caps" (this is icq bullshits, this is net, this is freedom)
suit your self but dont say I frag you.