Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

doom 3 inventory

yeah you know I was thinking, how about a tomb raider style inventory (hear me out) where by you can use artifacts pillaged from demons to enhance your weaponry, or perhaps use the demons themselves as weapons ie for a while after the revenant has died you can use his homing misiles or something. And doom should be more.....interactive-like having to jump over a sea of imps (like in that 007 movie) to get to the other side of a pool of lava

Guest elyuca

Are you english, because your illogical, far-fetched ideas sound like they can only come from a brit. "Jump over a sea of imps" WTF?!?!?!

elyuca said:

Are you english, because your illogical, far-fetched ideas sound like they can only come from a brit. "Jump over a sea of imps" WTF?!?!?!

Tsk... to think, I share a country with people like this... :)

Guest Lawnmower Man

Your ideas for combine the weapons there are really cool but I don't think players want to 'press escape' and lost the action for a while. This is something Id should hear anyway. Do you imagine a Minigun Rocket Gun AHAHAHAAHAH!!! Then I show you why I would not jump this sea.
I dont believe that many interactivity fits in Doom style. Doom is about redemption!hahahaha Except if they gonna make it third person (ok don't kill me I take it back).

Guest elyuca
the-widow-maker said:

go and rim-lick your mum you little shit

riiight....