Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Awsome "plot" idea for DooM-]I[

Well, Widow brought up a good point. I agree that there should be Vehicles in DooM-]I[. It would be cool if one level was like a pursuit, like a Cyberdemon is chasing you, and your in a convertable, and you have to swerve to get past his missiles, and the missles would blow up other parked car and houses!

Or like he said, a train. It would be cool if you were in a train full of Zombies, and out side, you see a CyberDemon blow up the engine of the train, and you have to fight fim. It would also kick major arse, if DooM-]I[ was based on "missions" you had to do, and your area on Earth was specified.

Like, say the Demons had something important that we needed to stop them, that could be a mission to go get it. But THE SKY DAMNIT! The sky has to either be orange {like "Thy Flesh Consumed"} or just dark with stars, and blue lighting effect's {like DooM-64}.

But One thing that wont happen that would rock though, if the game were to be based on the novels. Oh God, those novels rock! The best 1000 pages i've ever read! {Each book is 250pgs}.

<< Oh God, those novels rock! The best 1000 pages i've ever read! >>

Change "rock" to "suck" and "best" to "worst" and you have what most people (including reviewers and most of ID Software) think of them.

Guest Johnny Kaos

it would also NOT be a convetable.

I grow tired of running from the enemy in style CRAP.

The getaway car is always flashy and shit.

thats BULLSHIT, if anyone stole a car and was in a hurry I doubt it would be some flashy red pimiped out P.O.S.!

why cant he use a jeep, a hummer, a ragtop truck, a harely, a car in the junkyard that just happens to work?

NiGHTMARE said:

<< Oh God, those novels rock! The best 1000 pages i've ever read! >>

Change "rock" to "suck" and "best" to "worst" and you have what most people (including reviewers and most of ID Software) think of them.

Hey, you go read the novels before you start making fun of them!
They were very great. The novels well described the enviroment, it was sweet. The story was aawsome, you really need to read it.

Guest Spectre
NiGHTMARE said:

Word! Hahaha...

I still own all of them though, hahaha, but damn, I might as well wipe my ass with their pages.

Guest elyuca

Id like to rodeo ride a cybie

Guest Jadar

This is gonna be Doom3 not Duke Nukem Forever... no fucking pretty cars damn it... hmm... but nakkid cyborg female imps would be nice...

Jeremy said:

Hey, you go read the novels before you start making fun of them!
They were very great. The novels well described the enviroment, it was sweet. The story was aawsome, you really need to read it.

I _have_ read them.

Idiotic story (he deserves to die for starting all this "aliens" crap)

Poor characterisations

Boring plot structures