Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

I'm curious....

.....where on the planet Earth does Doom 2 take place? Does it take place in Europe, America, or what. Just wondering.

I takes places in "generic American city" as seen in many American films and TV series :)

If it happened in London, then where was James Bond and his trusty silenced pistol?

I think the old city parts seem to be in an european city, for example the baroque citadell in level 19 or the medieval courtyard in level 18 (but this could also be 19th century neo gothic).

How it can it be London? London doesn't have a downtown for one thing (which is where one of the D2 levels is set).

Also, the Doomguy seems pretty American to me (well, those grunts he makes have an American twang) and the city you're in is supposed to be his home city.

Guest Johnny Kaos
the-widow-maker said:

London.

everyknows it takes place in atlanta...blah blah blah.

Do you REALLY care that much?

if I said NEWYORK like 90% of every movie/game/comic related thing happens, would you be satisfied.

here's a fucking hint.

There are like 9 final fantasy games now....All of them are set on earth. not one looks alike. and neither looks anything like the real planet.

NiGHTMARE said:

How it can it be London? London doesn't have a downtown for one thing (which is where one of the D2 levels is set).

Also, the Doomguy seems pretty American to me (well, those grunts he makes have an American twang) and the city you're in is supposed to be his home city.

Of course it isn't London but I have to type something or the voices come back.......