Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tsareppsun

"WWHHOOAAAHHH!!!!!!!"

What the hell's up with this "Serious Sam" engine!? I went to the
www.croteam.com site and looked it over,read all of the overviews and the technology pages. And those screenshots!! DAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!! This engine seems to do just about anything
as well as everything we want the DOOM3 engine to do. I hope id is taking notes because this engine is just fantastic!!!!

I am not going to sit here and explain to u why it sucks so I am going to tell u simply that Q3A engine is MUCH better already than this piece of crap not talking about Doom 3 engine...
Understand what you talk about before posting stuff like that!
u want better explanation then just ask!

Are you serious about this? I personally think that the Serious Shit-engine sucks ass... But hey ! That's just my opinion...

See ya...

tsareeppsun listen dude I don't want to argue on this one but if u want me to explain to you why even Q3A engine is better I am ready to do it!

Dima said:

tsareeppsun listen dude I don't want to argue on this one but if u want me to explain to you why even Q3A engine is better I am ready to do it!

Don,t burst a blood vessel,DUDE. I'm not saying that the S,S.engine is better than the Quake engine, I just saying that I hope that id put it's features in the new doom, Like the wide open stages, the lens flare from the sun, up to 50-plus charaters
on the screen at one time without straining the CPU,etc,ect. It can do all these various things and still be able to run smooth on a low-end system,something like a 300mhz, I mean come on....
that's gotta count for something.