Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

The Real Life Engine

I was wondering what kind of features you guys would like God to put into the Real Life Engine?

A couple of posts down, tsareppsun said that he wants lens flare from the sun in Doom 3. I think it would be cool to to have that in Real Life too.

I'd also like it to have a dynamic musical soundtrack, that'd be pretty sweet.

And of course I'd like to be able to still be alive and in no apparent pain after being shot several dozen times.

Guest Lament
MACVILEWHORE said:

LOL !!!!!!!!!

By modern FPS standarts, Real Life simply sucks. Though graphics are better than in many other shooters, gameplay is poor, and the game just can't get the player interested for a long time. Interface is also pretty bad - complete abscence of Options menu or console, no customization at all. And the biggest fault is the AI, or, more accurate, lack thereof, of NPC's. It's just awful; any average programmer could write something better.

Oh, or is it a multiplayer game? If so then sorry if I offended you :)

Lament said:

By modern FPS standarts, Real Life simply sucks. Though graphics are better than in many other shooters, gameplay is poor, and the game just can't get the player interested for a long time. Interface is also pretty bad - complete abscence of Options menu or console, no customization at all. And the biggest fault is the AI, or, more accurate, lack thereof, of NPC's. It's just awful; any average programmer could write something better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

it also doesn't have the ability to start over again clean and fresh when you die (which doom allows you to do)

I would like an option to pause the whole world. Then I could have sex with all the pretty girls without them even knowing it........ :) And unlimited beer please...

sirgalahadwizar said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

it also doesn't have the ability to start over again clean and fresh when you die (which doom allows you to do)

How do you know? Have you ever died? ;)

Disorder said:

Then I could have sex with all the pretty girls without them even knowing it

It's not a sign of a good lover when you have had sex with a girl and she don't know about it, trust me on this :)

Lament said:

Then there's that bug that causes you to get trapped in a little
cage for 20 years or more if you shoot someone that pisses you off :)

fodders said:

It's not a sign of a good lover when you have had sex with a girl and she don't know about it

But on the other hand >>> If you had too much to drink and you really gave her bad sex, she wouldn't remember it !!!
...Of course, this wouldn't happen to me........... :)

Guest Johnny Kaos
NiGHTMARE said:

I'd like the ability to Save the game before an obviuos important part...reset, and start over if I fuck it up.

Lens flares? That would be a cool feature in the real life engine. Also, I think the real life engine needs a save and load option, because I'm always making mistakes which I wish I could go back and change. I also think that add-on levels could be better. For instance, how about having them not cost many thousands of dollars each, and not have them all end up looking like someone's house. Oh, and how about dehacked support, so you can change whatever you want, and I really think that the source code should be released. Finally, somebody needs to fix that glitch where you go into a store and for some reason all your money just disappears.

Guest Lament

Yes! Yes! Release the source code!

Disorder said:

But on the other hand >>> If you had too much to drink and you really gave her bad sex, she wouldn't remember it !!!
...Of course, this wouldn't happen to me........... :)

me neither :)

Lament said:

Son tried to convince me to buy him a PS2 with argument "the graphics are so real!, grass is so much greener, everything seems SO REAL, it's all 3D" quick as a flash I was able to say " we had that when I was young, son, it was called PLAYING OUTSIDE!" :)

NiGHTMARE said:

I know because if it DID happen, the world would have a serious overpopulation problem (many times worse than now) because nobody would ever die because they would come back as soon as they died.

Maybe it does happen, by having your soul travel into another version of yourself in a paralell dimension so that you can make changes in your actions until you get it right (or keep the bad deed from happening).

fodders said:

Son tried to convince me to buy him a PS2 with argument "the graphics are so real!, grass is so much greener, everything seems SO REAL, it's all 3D" quick as a flash I was able to say " we had that when I was young, son, it was called PLAYING OUTSIDE!" :)

LOL!!