Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

PPL can't play CS or DS if no small v.mode...

Guest s999cop

PPL can't play CS or DS if no small video mode in zdoom . Thats maybe only for ppl who use Netzero , Juno , Bluelight , or even AOL! If you don't believe, go to doomserv and ask the ppl! Such as GAnja has the same problem like me. and that's a big NOTICE

I'll probably get flamed for this, but companies would be able to do so much more with their games if they just said "sod the people with modems, they should get a better connection anyway"...

Awfully right... But the real problem is the slow approach from the fastest services. deadnail´s going to have soon, Dima already has, Im still waiting for a good one.
Im trying to go beyond 56K since past year.

Guest JudgeDooM

I'm stuck on 56k too. But normally, at the end of next week, I'll get ISDN.

Guest fraggle`
NiGHTMARE said:

I'll probably get flamed for this, but companies would be able to do so much more with their games if they just said "sod the people with modems, they should get a better connection anyway"...

not everyone has so much money that they can afford to spend 40 quid a month for a cable modem, nick
hopefully we'll be getting some affordable broadband connections here in england soon

40 quid a month? You ought to report this company to Oftel. It's something like £120 a year here.

Guest Dark_Fox
NiGHTMARE said:

Some people can't afford, or don't want cable (don't know why) but I can't afford it.. way to expensive.. I suppose I could work overtime and not eat for a month or two =P