Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

caco's are from venus,imps are from mars

Look fer christ sakes! Caco's are female(the green stuff that comes out of them when they die resembles the uterus of a cow) and-cough-as jeremy has shown us with his wonderful animation,the imps are shameless blokes(unless you have access to a bog cam or something,do they have toilets in hell?)

Guest Lament

Pardon me, where exactly did you get experience with the uterus of a cow?

Guest elyuca

Ok, Cacos are females, and Pain Elemantals are males, (same species) only that in hell the male gets pregnant. And lost souls are little flying organisms that carry the combined genome with the DNA of the offspring. When a lost soul makes a kill, the bite from the lost soul infects thousands of viri containing the caco and pain elemental's offsprings' DNA, (you becoming a host body) The viri take over the body like AIDS, and the offspring busrts your body open and a new caco/pan elemental is born..... Thats just my theory.

BTW It would kick ass to see this happenwhile you play in D3.

The green stuff in the sprite set known as death animation is just its eye popping out. Their blood is blue, and their guts are brown. I donĀ“t see any uterus there.

elyuca said:

Ok, Cacos are females, and Pain Elemantals are males, (same species) only that in hell the male gets pregnant. And lost souls are little flying organisms that carry the combined genome with the DNA of the offspring. When a lost soul makes a kill, the bite from the lost soul infects thousands of viri containing the caco and pain elemental's offsprings' DNA, (you becoming a host body) The viri take over the body like AIDS, and the offspring busrts your body open and a new caco/pan elemental is born..... Thats just my theory.

BTW It would kick ass to see this happenwhile you play in D3.

I would indeed love to see that happening-perhaps zombies are used hosts?minds gone beyond sanity and bodies decaying,kept alive only by the presense of this bacteria.Oh,and the cow thing-trust me you don't want to know(if you ask nicelt i'll tell you.

Guest Dark_Fox

Ok, I foudn another thing.. look as the PainElemntals (really does not want to get in this) They are excatly like a Caco..
A cow uterus?
God.. My eyes burn, I'm going to clean them in a vat of bleach..

Guest MFishy

I think you guys are thinking of aliens.

Guest elyuca
the-widow-maker said:

I would indeed love to see that happening-perhaps zombies are used hosts?minds gone beyond sanity and bodies decaying,kept alive only by the presense of this bacteria.Oh,and the cow thing-trust me you don't want to know(if you ask nicelt i'll tell you.

k, will you please tell us now what the whole uterus thing is about? thank you. Happy?