Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

Female doom3 marine

No!! Fucking no please god no! (unless she was fit,scantily clad,and in every level there was a mirror where you could look at your self,with the option to remove armour and use the sniper 'zoom' feature to check out YOUR features(if you know what I mean...)Hey! at least it's not as bad as some of the other ideas-yeah the caco is so fine! I want to have its babies etc etc.

I think the female option in dm is ok, if I remember right in Quake (spit) the female option let you move slightly faster?

Guest PFCGray

How bout selctable characters? More than one like in some of the other games.

Yeah, I though Q3A's "Crash" model looked really good. If the next game will allow curved surfaces in models, they might as well use them ;)

Like I said before, the game should come with a custom model maker. It sucks to have to pick from a premade list of models.

Open up the model menu and you can choose:
- sex
- skin color
- height (with limitations to avoid midget aim cheating)
- build
- hair (buzzcuts, ponytails & afros)
- some facial details, like glasses & maybe eye color
- clothing (needs color sliders too, to adjust camo shades)
- also needs a decal loader, so you can pop in your own images as tattoos or shirt decals

Sure would make deathmatching a lot more personalized. This way everyone could also have a model they thought would be 'cool'.

Mine?
Would definitely change often.
One day it would have the GI Joe 'Cobra' logo on the shirt, the next day it'd have the logo for the Decepticons. :)

Guest RTC Marine
PFCGray said:

How bout selctable characters? More than one like in some of the other games.

hehe, hopefully the females do have alot of curved surfaces!
and even better, hopefully curved surfaces work with 3d cards hehehe :)
and if it doesn't, q8o0 DOH!

Guest Deathtoll
deadnail said:

Like I said before, the game should come with a custom model maker. It sucks to have to pick from a premade list of models.

- sex
- skin color
- build
- also needs a decal loader, so you can pop in your own images as tattoos or shirt decals

Sure would make deathmatching a lot more personalized. This way everyone could also have a model they thought would be 'cool'.

Mine?
One day it would have the GI Joe 'Cobra' logo on the shirt, the next day it'd have the logo for the Decepticons. :)

Nice ides to have those features, but that's turning DooM3 into a completely different game. A space marine is a space marine, I very much doubt that iD would bother with that many options. Sure they did a few in Quake2 (now that's Marines for ya), but let's not go overboard eh?

But. we must have some option to chose a custom decal, for example, change a logo on the back/fron/shoulders/etc. I wouldn't mind a Transformers logo on mine, and a G.I.Joe one too.

Guest Dark_Fox
deadnail said:

- sex
- skin color
- build

Mine?

Damn, It really does not work like that..
You could that with somthing like SKINS but a model is far to complex, try your hand at 3D Max Studio (Pretty hard) or Lightwave (Easy)..

Guest Dark_Fox

She was going to explode out of that armor in q3a.. It was beautiful.. =P I never want to kill her..