Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Breasts

Well, a few posts below, some people were talking about Female models you could use in a deathmatch, and the curved surfaces they would use.. Well, in the game dead or alive (2) the female's breasts jump up and down in a realistic way... I would like to see this in DooM 3... You might be distracted though...

After all, in the original Dead or Alive you actually had a menu option to control the amount of breast jubbliness. :)

Don't forget that in Soul Caliber you can plainly see Taki's nipples and Xiangua's as well in her third outfit. Hell, there's even a trick to select Sophitia's panty colors.

Anyone here remember Menace Beach, that unlicensed game for the NES? Damn that was fun... heheh. "I've been here so long my clothes are rotting off!" =P

Gee, no wonder why chick gamers are so far and few between. The ones there are are probably lesbians. Hey, just a question, but do you think a lesbian would like making out with a guy that has a beard? ;)

deadnail said:

After all, in the original Dead or Alive you actually had a menu option to control the amount of breast jubbliness. :)

Don't forget that in Soul Caliber you can plainly see Taki's nipples and Xiangua's as well in her third outfit. Hell, there's even a trick to select Sophitia's panty colors.

Anyone here remember Menace Beach, that unlicensed game for the NES? Damn that was fun... heheh. "I've been here so long my clothes are rotting off!" =P

Gee, no wonder why chick gamers are so far and few between. The ones there are are probably lesbians. Hey, just a question, but do you think a lesbian would like making out with a guy that has a beard? ;)

I had a boner going there for a minute, but then you just had to go say "guy that has a beard"... j/k

Anyone remember that gay Jurrasic Park : Tresspasser game?
You can play as a gorls, and when you look down, you can see down her shirt...and she has no bra on.

Guest Johnny Kaos
deadnail said:

OH please! forget lesbeins...they suck(lick)
Why Bother?..Go for the Bi-sexual chicks.

Oh, doom breast curves and jiggles are ok with me.

deadnail said:

<< Hey, just a question, but do you think a lesbian would like making out with a guy that has a beard? >>

Why, thinking of growing one? =p

Guest Alphamx165

I think there females model also of every thing. Hell bring moster form quake 1 and 2 also.

Jeremy said:

I had a boner going there for a minute, but then you just had to go say "guy that has a beard"... j/k

Throw me a frickin' bone here :)