Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dmddoug

doom cd

Guest dmddoug

what was the name of that guy who remade the doom midis into a real cd?

No one cares you sad fucked up little child and besides-what in fucks name does that have to do with D3?I don't know who you are but at a first impression you don't seem like much.Go back to raping your brother and being sexually abused by your parents.

Well, that's an adult, intelligent response to a serious question.
I believe the person you're referring to has a home page at Newdoom.com somewhere - don't know exactly though.

the-widow-maker said:

No one cares you sad fucked up little child and besides-what in fucks name does that have to do with D3?I don't know who you are but at a first impression you don't seem like much.Go back to raping your brother and being sexually abused by your parents.

Ladies and gentlemen, please study this post carefully.

THIS is flaming.

the-widow-maker said:

Die.

Hi there Doug. Don't listen to Widow Maker. He's an ass.
I think the guy you mean is Tormentor. You can DL the mp3's from
http://www.newdoom.com/orbitint/doommp3.shtml

Yes, I think it might be banning time for a certain person who's initials are t.w.m.

the-widow-maker said:

Oh but your mommy's P4 has EVERYTHING to do with Doom 3, right?

Stupid ass.

Why are you so fixated on incest? Oh yeah, you're British, nevermind.

BTW, NiGHTMARE, if ya never heard of a 22 inch monitor then go to http://www.pricewatch.com and click 'monitors' then check out alla the weird sizes they have. 24 inchers are usually widescreens capable of ultra-high res and anything higher than that are usually limited up to 800 by 600... but also function as TV sets. :)

Playin' Q3A only at 800 by 600 doesn't sound so damn bad when you're doing it on a 29" monitor, does it?

Guest Dark_Fox
Stphrz said:

Hi there Doug. Don't listen to Widow Maker. He's an ass.
I think the guy you mean is Tormentor. You can DL the mp3's from
http://www.newdoom.com/orbitint/doommp3.shtml

Somebody was PMSing.. Tis ok.. :)

deadnail said:

Oh but your mommy's P4 has EVERYTHING to do with Doom 3, right?

Stupid ass.

Why are you so fixated on incest? Oh yeah, you're British, nevermind.

BTW, NiGHTMARE, if ya never heard of a 22 inch monitor then go to http://www.pricewatch.com and click 'monitors' then check out alla the weird sizes they have. 24 inchers are usually widescreens capable of ultra-high res and anything higher than that are usually limited up to 800 by 600... but also function as TV sets. :)

Playin' Q3A only at 800 by 600 doesn't sound so damn bad when you're doing it on a 29" monitor, does it?

It does in the fact that I have a machine that can run the game you stupid fucking ignorant prick.Incest? where the fuck did you get that idea from? how is my mum's pc remotely connected with incest you sad twat-you are technically a desendant from the English any way so stop being such a sad tosser-if you are unable to control this forum at least don't make it worse by throwing in comments like that one.Piss off you nonce you have wasted my time enough.

Wow. You can make yourself sound real big and strong with your words. I'm so frightened I can barely type.

1. No, you don't have a machine that can run Doom 3. Your mum does.

2. Incest? Remember typing this: "Go back to raping your brother and being sexually abused by your parents." There's a word for in-family sexual activity and it's called incest, and furthermore it's not even the first time you've brought it up.

3. Wrong, I am not a decendant of Europe. I am a proud American Indian and we didn't even have diseases until your filthy and wasteful asses came over here.

Good for you pocahontas:

1)by the time d3 comes out it WILL be my machine

2)I used the incest remark as an I N S U L T and therefore do not participate in or in any way condone this behaviour

3)I couldnt care less

1) Be nice. I'm buying a Gigahertz Thunderbird pretty damn soon here. All goes well we'll both be running Doom 3 good.

2) Sure. Just find some new insults, you're repeating yourself and losing the entertainment factor in your posts.

3) Of course you don't. No one asked you to. Just don't insult me by calling me one of your own, that's all.

Stphrz said:

Die.

Oh, stealing my tagline... hm... DANZIG 5 TO YOU!!

the-widow-maker said:

Well he insulted my mother in the preceding post so I have a right to be pissed off.

You have a right to e-mail him and cry to him that way.

Lüt said:

Damn dude, I didn't know you could be that hurtful! That burned just reading it!

the-widow-maker said:

Good for you pocahontas:

1)by the time d3 comes out it WILL be my machine

2)I used the incest remark as an I N S U L T and therefore do not participate in or in any way condone this behaviour

3)I couldnt care less

Your machine´s a piece of crap compared with DooM 3 specs. The only thing you got in favor are the Voodoo5 RAM and the high fill rate. Your machine don´t support at all Dot3 bumpmapping and pixel shaders. And that´s a MUST for DooM3...
deadnail´s right, and not as a moderator, but as a person of common sense : stop making this idiotic postings. I haven´t seen one coherent phrase coming of your mouth.. emh.. fingers.

Can you please tell me where you've seen these specs? As far as I'm aware ID still haven't revealed anything about the system requirements.

Check VE interview and Carmack´s .plan file. The plan file is a little complex, but if you are into this you´re going to see that I´m right.

Lüt said:

Gee, I thought we were friends.....

*sniff*

Guest banann
Zaldron said:

Your machine´s a piece of crap compared with DooM 3 specs. The only thing you got in favor are the Voodoo5 RAM and the high fill rate. Your machine don´t support at all Dot3 bumpmapping and pixel shaders. And that´s a MUST for DooM3...
deadnail´s right, and not as a moderator, but as a person of common sense : stop making this idiotic postings. I haven´t seen one coherent phrase coming of your mouth.. emh.. fingers.

hey guys, im reading your posts with wide smile... youre are funny, dmdoug - he's only happy with the machine he has..;) why are you so mad? jealous?;) the-widow-maker - you are self-guilty you gave him oportunity to play with you;) hehehe, thats funny... and now the most DooM ]I[ NOT related thing you ever heard... p133 32 megs ram, g g HD... NO accelerator, no voodoo, no any other fuckin' video card... funny, isnt it? thats my machine.. im proud of it, i playd q2, unreal, thief, ... it was hard, but im proud my machine didnt went fuckin fire then... but i wont try it witch D3... ill be robbing a bank maybe, but ill get some money for a better thingy... wish me luck;)

Guest DJ UAC
Lord FlatHead said:

Well, that's an adult, intelligent response to a serious question.
I believe the person you're referring to has a home page at Newdoom.com somewhere - don't know exactly though.

Um... i m trying not to make any body get mad in here but... dont u think a p4 will um.. kinda suzk in the year 2k1?? or even sooner!

Stphrz said:

Gee, I thought we were friends.....

*sniff*

OK I suppose that was rather mean, but you know I am obsessed so I never really realize the full damage done when throwing that evil term around. I apologize. Here - ::plays The Death Of Music for Stphrz::

Guest dmddoug

i come back a day or so after i post this and there is much controversy and only one person answered my initial question. however i must say i am quite pleased. }= )