Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

I am God

If they have cheats in doom3 then I will be extremely annoyed-the game is made for playing and not for some snot nosed geek to type in iddqd or whatever to enable him to progress-if they do have a cheating option then at least disable level advancement (ie-golden eye64). Oh and Nightmare:I think that you are pathetically sad to be offended at a comment made at someone else and I will NOT be banned from this place- Dead nail would be too chicken shit to do it and besides,its not as if insults are rare in this place.

------------------------
If S8n exists I'll kick her fucking head in!

I'm fine with cheating in games but I'd prefer if you had to beat the game normally. Sometimes it's just fun as hell to run through with infinite ammo.

NiGHTMARE isn't offended, his intelligence is insulted.

No one is going to be banned from this place not even someone with as little to say as you. Oh, I'm a chicken shit. Is that, in some way, supposed to intimidate me? You're the one who's rediculously pathetic. How about I have my small town's Police Force come over and hold your whole fucking country hostage? Then again what are you limey dimmerblips worth? Certainly not the trouble.

It's pathetic that this, a fucking Doom 3 forum, is the only place where your insignifcant and meaningless life can sound worth more than it actually is. I can see you getting all pissed off right now and typing a profane and redundant reply involving incest with both of your index fingers.

BTW, don't you know how a signature works? Even then Satan is a man, sorry. All Angels in the bible were males; look it up. So what if you kick his head in, it's not going to make a bit of difference in an unmortal plane. Moron.

I plan to make new levels for the game when it comes out. Cheat codes (re: developer aids) are simply a must. That's what the things are for anyway.

deadnail said:

Don't prove yourself wrong! you are the pathetic one as you can be bothered to make such a lenghty reply-the forum is not a way to make myself more important but to say what I feel and of course I how to use the signature feature in this forum its just that I can't be arsed to change it each time so its easier to type a finisher below.Oh and the female satan thing was a joke you gormless imbecile, and don't be such a dopey pratt by thinking I'm trying to intimidate some one I dont know or want to.Oh and index fingers? I can touch type you stupid shit,I wrote this in about a minute.

ID have had cheat codes in almost every game they've ever made and I'm sure they're not going to stop now. If there weren't cheats there would be a lot of level designers pissed off that they can't run through their levels with no-clipping, or god mode, or whatever, as they do in current games.

Anyway, someone who flames a person just for asking a simple question, especially one that hasn't been asked a million times like the majority of them are, is really just a waste of space.

Stphrz said:

I plan to make new levels for the game when it comes out. Cheat codes (re: developer aids) are simply a must. That's what the things are for anyway.

Right, in fact, they´re console commands, not cheats.
For example, I love to turn on /devmap on Q3A, get all the weapons, activate third person camera, timescale to 0.1 and watch the cool models and shaders slooowly.
Q3A´s is a very fast-paced game, turn off the bots for a moment and kick all the players, wander a little trough the levels. Each texture and models is beatifully rendered, Giger-ish style.

Yeah, I use often when doing new skins for the Q3A models. You also can discover things you normally hardly can see in the game. For example, take Slash, watch her shoot with the machinegun first, and then shoot with the shotgun: look how sweet her body shakes when using this big gun! :)

There´s a lot of hidden stuff. The Flisk skin for the Klesk model has some electricity circling around his face. Inside of the Lion heads that decorate Q3DM1 there´s a little fire. The Armor Shards have partial reflection in the metal part. The grenade has a little LED flashing red and yellow.

There´s a lot of stuff that I can´t remember right now. Im going to get killed many times in DooM3 just because i was watching the textures.

deadnail said:

.... How about I have my small town's Police Force come over and hold your whole fucking country hostage? Then again what are you limey dimmerblips worth? Certainly not the trouble.

A falling out with 1 guy and suddenly America's greatest ally are "limey dimmerblips "?
Of course, when I say "Ally" I wonder, since the revelation that during the Gulf war Americans killed more British troops than Sadam did, a great indication of the ability and training of American troops :)
When I was in the military and on joint exercise we always said the safest place on the rifle range was to stand in front of the Americans :)

Guest elyuca

I dont know of a game that does not have cheats, especially an action game without god mode, and especially an id game without cheats, so all you can do is dream, or how about this: dont use the cheats!