Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Cyborgs in Doom3....Fuck you idiot!!!!

Ok, there will NOT be any Androids, Cyborgs, or FREAKING Robots in Doom3 OK!? Remeber this kids, Doom is about "HELL-SPAWN" not Alien Technology, or Killer Robots from Hell! Ok? If there is ANY type of "Cyborg", it will be like the originals..CyberDemon, MasterMind, Arachnofag. Somthing Demonic with metal jutting out.

HELL-SPAWN. Remember that.

Guest elyuca

Id like to see an imp with a laser arm implant (get it IMPlant, haha :-| ) Or a caco sith a jet engine, or a deamon with acid squirting cannons on its shoulders.

Guest Dark_Fox

Some sort of experiemtns by the UAC Scientists on some captive imps or barons of hell.. Like they been grafting stuff on them, they broke out and killed them..

Guest Dream Destroyer

Yah, let's put some experimental powerful weapons on these deadly monsters!! cause we're so smart.

They are more biomechanoids. It wouldn't hurt to add a few more, but Quake 2 focussed on this, so somewhere you have to watch out that you don't cross that line.

Tetzlaff said:

Cyberdemons and Arachnotrons are hellspawn and cyborgs in one, so what´s the problem?

Did you read my whole post? Didnt think so. I clearly said, only those types. No QuakeII'ishness

Sure I read your whole post. But I think the Doom cyborgs already contained the potential of the Quake2 cyborgs, so there is no reason to say: Cyberdemon good - Q2 cyborgs crap... Of course I don´t want a real Strogg running around in Doom3, but maybe a monster similar to the Q2 Parasite or the Iron Maiden with a demonic touch could be a nice thing.