Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lengis

I want the Original ROCKET LAUNCHER back!!!!!

I heard that Doom3 might not have a rocket launcher, this is BS. Not only do I wana rocket Launcher, but I wana the ORIGINAL ROcket Launcher!

Sure it was unbalanced, but you gotta love the rate of fire, speed, and damage this one dealt out!

D00Dster don't worry, it will have a rocket launcher, ask some of the guys around here and they will tell j00 so.

oh i almost forgot

ARRRRGH....NEWBIE ATTACK!!!!!

j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

No one said that there will be no rocketlauncher in Doom3.The no-rocketlauncher-thing was for the Quest project.

Guest Dream Destroyer

"I said your breath smells like toenails!" - Gohan - DBZ.

That's all I'm going to say, DBZ rocks!

Tetzlaff said:

No one said that there will be no rocketlauncher in Doom3.The no-rocketlauncher-thing was for the Quest project.

I thought they said that their next game wouldn't have a rocket launcher after they'd already dumped Quest.

Rocket launchers are so cliche. I can't even think of any mainstream FPS that doesn't have one. They need something new and innovative.

I´m very sure it was meant for Quest. Yes, rocketlauncher is really nothing new and inventive, but on the other hand I really dont want to miss it, especially in Doom3. The rocketlauncher could hardly be replaced by another weapon -ok it can be replaced with a bazooka or a missile launcher but... :)
Kiss Psycho Circus for example has no rocketlauncher, and you really miss this type of weapon when playing the game! They have instead of it a stupid fist which shoots photon torpedos or something like that, and it´s acting like a weird mix between a rocketlauncher and a grenade launcher. I would enjoy to have a rocketlauncher in Doom3, it would be ok to have ca. 6 classic weapons and 6 totally new weapons.