Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dylangivens

Re-Born Demon Images!

Guest dylangivens

These are for the people who can't get the 3D plug-in to view the models for my game. The pics don't do complete justice because you can't see it from EVERY angel. But here ya go.

More to come soon!

dylan

I swear, this MOD is gonna RULE ALL.
Please tell my your going to re-place the damned Guantlet with the Chainsaw :)

Wow, lookin' good. Just wondering what are the weapons going to look like, more classic Doom or more Doom 64?

Guest dylangivens
Jeremy said:

I swear, this MOD is gonna RULE ALL.
Please tell my your going to re-place the damned Guantlet with the Chainsaw :)

Of course we are going to have the chainsaw. It wouldn't be a Doom Mod without it. But the models for the weapons are being made from scratch and we are using only the Doom 1 and 2 sprites as refrenses for the weapons. So it will look as acurate to Doom 2 as possible. Doom64 just wasn't that good! But, I agree this MOD is going to rule. Now only if we would get the website finalized and launched at
http://www.planetquake.com/reborn

dylan

Looking good,Yo. I got the cyberdemon little statue,and looking at that,then looking at it on Legacy, You need to just thicking it up alittle above the waist. It's legs looks to long for it's upper body. Are you doing the entire doom cast,former marines and all? Maybe adding some former U.A.C. colonist?

The model looks great, I´m very curious aboutr your mod. But it seems to be mostly for the "I want everything exactly the same" people, why not some little variation and enhancements here and there?

dylangivens said:

Of course we are going to have the chainsaw. It wouldn't be a Doom Mod without it. But the models for the weapons are being made from scratch and we are using only the Doom 1 and 2 sprites as refrenses for the weapons. So it will look as acurate to Doom 2 as possible. Doom64 just wasn't that good! But, I agree this MOD is going to rule. Now only if we would get the website finalized and launched at
http://www.planetquake.com/reborn

dylan

Which Quake is this thing going to be for? I only have Quake 1 though.

Guest dylangivens

Yes this is for Quake 3 Arena. I suggest upgrading your computer so you can run this. That way you can run Doom 3 when it is released. We aren't trying to copy the orginal DooM titles. Just create a good fan-based sequal.

Tetzlaff said:

The model looks great, I´m very curious aboutr your mod. But it seems to be mostly for the "I want everything exactly the same" people, why not some little variation and enhancements here and there?

'Cause, WE WANT EVERYTHING THE SAME, DAMMIT! :P