Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Doom novels again

Does anyone know where I can find some images of the front cover of any of the Doom novels? Preferrably the first one.

It's just I want to turn one into my face, with a red cross over it of course...

You can find the covers at www.amazon.com
Just type in Doom, or Doom 1, or knee deep in the dead.

NiGHTMARE said:

It's just I want to turn one into my face, with a red cross over it of course...

LOL

I second that

Guest Doom4Ever
Jeremy said:

You can find the covers at www.amazon.com
Just type in Doom, or Doom 1, or knee deep in the dead.

also the cover to the first one is the box picture of ultamate doom.

Don't use the first one, it's the same artwork as the Doom1 box. Pick 3 or 4. Or maybe a logo like Doom: The Novel.

Guest elyuca

The cover of the first one is the same as the cover of Doom, the cover of the second one is the same as the cover of Doom 2. The cover of the third and fourth you can find if you type "doom novels" in google.

I found a site with the doom novel covers on it, al though my friend has doom end game and the cover on his is totaly different, same type picture holding a snake tremor like thing and shooting an arch vile, but the space marine looked more like he does in doom and the picture was drawn at a different angel.

But anyway, the addy for the site is http://www.toyangel.com/catalogue/other/doom.html and gives info for what each novel is about.