Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Metro

UAC

Guest Metro

Ok, I think doom3 should also have some more stuff involving the UAC. Compare Doom to Aliens and you will notice they both have simular stories and concepts, the UAC being the substitute for Wayland Yutoni. Considering though that Id intended to make an Aliens game before Doom Im not surprised. What do you guys think would be better. Have the Marine be a UAC Marine or a US Marine who is just stationed for UAC fleet protection.

UAC Marine. No US Marine, because Doom3 takes place in the future and their will be new communities instead auf our days nations.

UAC marine definitely. I also agree that we should see a lot of the UAC in DOOM 3. They are, after all, the ones who caused DOOM to happen.

You mean, according to the instruction booklet, the Union Aerospace Corporation that's funded by the Military? Doesn't sound like a government to me, sounds more like a Microsoft version of NASA...

I didnĀ“t knew that there was an instruction booklet. I just baked my own story when I was walking through the levels of Doom :)