Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Here are my kick ass Doom Sketches:

I finally got them scanned, please tell me what you think.
Go to www.angelfire.com/mn2/bjkap/mydrawing.html {Where my drawings ARE} Or just go to my Fanart page, there is a link to my pics there, www.angelfire.com/mn2/bjkap/fanart.html
Im posting this in Doom3 Forums and General, so PLEASE don't delete this thread! Thank you, -Jeremy

*UPDATE* you can get easier access to the fanart page, just go to fanart.doomgalaxy.com

Sweet! :) The Spacemarine looks a bit facelifted though. What is the Cacodaemons plan with the naked girl? A trap for the Marine? By the way, she needs longer legs and rounder hips to be a real woman (not only big tits). The Imp´s head reminds me to a Roswell alien. The 3rd picture is also interesting. Some hell environment?

Tetzlaff said:

Sweet! :) The Spacemarine looks a bit facelifted though. What is the Cacodaemons plan with the naked girl? A trap for the Marine? By the way, she needs longer legs and rounder hips to be a real woman (not only big tits). The Imp´s head reminds me to a Roswell alien. The 3rd picture is also interesting. Some hell environment?

Yeah, the girl looks like she's about 12 or something, just with big tits :)

BTW, is it me or does that Marine look more like one of the Unreal Tournament guys that the Doomguy?

Wow Jeremy, I'm impressed. They don't suck! Except they're kinda creepy. You got some issues with women or something? Weren't hugged enough as a child? Either way, good job. Better than I could do. But what's up with the Marine's arms? Did he suffer from smallpox or something?

S./

Guest elyuca

Who gave you the right to make flynn Japanese, I mean look at his eyes! Apart from that, the little girl with implants is funny, and the bottom one is just scary. Good job.

NiGHTMARE said:

Yeah, the girl looks like she's about 12 or something, just with big tits :)

BTW, is it me or does that Marine look more like one of the Unreal Tournament guys that the Doomguy?

I could never understand the deal with "big tits", what you can't get in your mouth is no use to anyone :)

SoKatH said:

You got some issues with women or something? Weren't hugged enough as a child

I have a woman Issue...

Cool pics, classy signature. I'm impressed !

The naked chick could've been a bit more convincing with bigger hips and other typical features. But since you probably don't have much experience with these things, I don't blame ya :)

Flynn's arms look a bit big, and he's holding the shotgun in a weird way. Ran out of drawing space eh ?

But overall, cool. Maybe you should get yourself one of those digital drawing pads for your PC and mess around a bit with Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop to create nice effects.

elyuca said:

Who gave you the right to make flynn Japanese, I mean look at his eyes! Apart from that, the little girl with implants is funny, and the bottom one is just scary. Good job.

Who gave you the right to call him Flynn? He's called Doom guy.

fodders said:

I could never understand the deal with "big tits", what you can't get in your mouth is no use to anyone :)

That just means you don't have an imagination... ;-)