• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

NV20

Guest elyuca

Did ya hear?
7 times faster than the nv15, 500 Mhz GPU!/the predicted price is $800! Will anyone buy this? I dont care, Im not spending more than 500 on a vid card when D3 comes out, no matter what. I know gaming hardware is not cheap, but this is ludicrous!

$800??

Some threads ago I said "Does anyone here see Nvidia as the next Microsoft?" The monopoly fever´s growing on Nvidia´s mind. Please, ATI, release a killer card, we need lower prices...

if its that fast it might actually play doom3 good since the best pc right now should. and lets take a look at how prices drop:

nv10 or geforce 256 was originally around 250-300
now original geforce 256 is about 100 or less
geforce 2 sdr was about 300-400 i thik. now theyre about 130
geforce 2 ddr with 64 megs is about 500 for teh cheapest one...i bet you three months from now itll be 300 or less

and teh original geforce was out for like 2 or 3 months until the ddr came out and the prices dropped. by teh time doom3 comes out the nv20 will be cheap as hell probably. im gonna wait til them to upgrade anyway. i just gotta get more ram and a new hd and im all set til then

I can assemble a whole Gigahertz thunderbird Athlon system with a GeForce 2 MX for less than $800 fucking dollars!

You know... $400 for a video card is FUCKING REDICULOUS. $800 isn't even feasible... IT'S COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED. How many do they expect to sell, a dozen? Who but the rich gamer is going to have that much fucking coin to drop on a single component? Jesus... that's more than FOUR car payments on my Pontiac Grand Prix!

Last time I checked, too, that nv20 isn't going to get me from 0 to 60 in less than ten seconds and back to 0 in half that!

What about the X-Box, eh? It's getting the nv25. Mirco$oft says the price will be under $500, well, it'd better be WAY under $500 if they expect anyone to buy the Goddamn thing. You know by today's monetary equivalent the original Atari 2600 costed over $700...

It's funny, right now I can walk into any number of stores and buy a PS2. Nobody wants one anymore, not since we've found out that it costs twice as much and doesn't even look as good as a Dreamcast. :)

Actually, the going deal on PS2's is for $500 with two games. What two fucking PS2 games are worth buying right now?