Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Reborn, i might need your help !

Guest s999cop

okay, i know you are the most good at 3d graphic around here, so i just wanna need help on making 3d on computer, because all i know is only do it on a piece of paper. so far, i only have designed a HYPERDEMON , but dunno how to put improve it as 3d, if you wanna see it , i 'll send ya by icq: 101312291, tahnks

There is no-one here called Reborn; Reborn is the name of a Q3:A mod that Dylangivens is in charge of.

The actual modeller is called Demon, and AFAIK he doesn't visit these forums.

Guest dylangivens

First you are going to need a 3D Modeling program. We use the following

3D Studio Max
Milkshape 3D

Once you go there. Hundreds of sites have tutorials to help with the creation of models. But that's all the help I can give you. We are too busy as it is. Sorry

dylan

Guest Demon Reborn
NiGHTMARE said:

There is no-one here called Reborn; Reborn is the name of a Q3:A mod that Dylangivens is in charge of.

The actual modeller is called Demon, and AFAIK he doesn't visit these forums.

he does now
:)

and modeling is a very in depth process that takes a while to master or even figure out how to do a basic model. but your best bet is probably milkshape, lots of support and users out there to help you out if you get stuck.

hmm these boards dont support UBB code huh?

Guest Dark_Fox

I use 3D Max Studio and Lightwave..
I perfer 3D Max, I've been using it for bout two years now..
I've never ported into the Quake engine.. Should be easier than the UT engine.. Damn thing is so picky.