Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Demon Reborn

Mancubus is Reborn

Guest Demon Reborn

in 3d

http://www.planetquake.com/reborn/screenshots/demons/mancubus.jpg

and yes i know hes headless. he wont when im done. i just felt like showing him off early.

and heres the original sprite

http://www.sacredcenters.com/wayne/doom/mancubus.gif

Relax bucko. He's making a Quake 3 mod, what are you doing? All I'm saying is... maybe he deserves it.

Same thing happened to me and corpse.gif... so take my advice, make a new little image and give it your name. Unless that closeup shot of a caco in pain does have your name on it, in that case, well, I guess you could always politely ask the man to change it.

You never know, it might work, IT CERTAINLY HASN'T BEEN TRIED BEFORE.

Excuse me, has anyone actually noticed the model looks fucking great ? This is the kind of thing id should do - genuine 3D, yet very similar in feel to the original 24x36 (or something) sprites.

deadnail said:

Relax bucko. He's making a Quake 3 mod, what are you doing? All I'm saying is... maybe he deserves it.

Same thing happened to me and corpse.gif... so take my advice, make a new little image and give it your name. Unless that closeup shot of a caco in pain does have your name on it, in that case, well, I guess you could always politely ask the man to change it.

I'm too f*cking busy to make a Mod... What the f*ck's wrong? I don't even have time to do something like that, and I don't deserve it? Nevermind... Well, it's called disorder.gif !! I named it after myself so that everyone could understand that it is MY face. So "Demon Reborn", would you please be so kind to change the face.... Thanks..

Guest Demon Reborn

whoa dude chill. If i had known you were gonna burst an blood vessel about it i wouldnt have done it. one of these days ill get around to making my own icon. sorry

And im glad someone actually commented on the model. more updates coming soon

Guest Demon Reborn

UPDATED

http://www.planetquake.com/reborn/screenshots/demons/mancubus.jpg

hehe

Demon Reborn said:

whoa dude chill. If i had known you were gonna burst an blood vessel about it i wouldnt have done it. one of these days ill get around to making my own icon. sorry

And im glad someone actually commented on the model. more updates coming soon

Sorry man, but I just like that face a lot. No hard feelings?

Guest Lament
deadnail said:

Deadnail, what exactly does your signature mean?