Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SoKatH

Shamless Plug {Only Slightly Doom Related}

Yeah so I figured I'd get it out here. Check out the latest site I'm doing shit for. I figure I deserve at least one flame-free plug after all Jeremy's gotten away with. We're not Doom specific, however, when there IS Doom III news, we'll be damn sure to report it.

Check it out.... You probably wont regret it.

http://www.swankygames.com

Thanks
S./

Uhm, lets see, when was the last time I said anything about my page? ... ...That was kindof months ago pal, so why dont you shut your cum drizziling dumbass mouth ya' homelss fucken' bastard.
www.doomgalaxy.com <<< Looks good.

And btw, what the hell do you do at that wanky games or whatever the fuck?

Um, if you'll check NiGHTMARE's locale post (and a few threads around it) I changed my sig a little bit ago. Look at the dates, it was a while before your latest infantile tyrade.

Jeremy said:

Uhm, lets see, when was the last time I said anything about my page? ... ...That was kindof months ago pal, so why dont you shut your cum drizziling dumbass mouth ya' homelss fucken' bastard.
www.doomgalaxy.com <<< Looks good.

And btw, what the hell do you do at that wanky games or whatever the fuck?

Awww, isn't that cute, you learned how to spell. And also how to jack deady's ideas.. keep it up ass fuck!

S./

Yeah, you found me out I don't actually do anything there.
No, I do reviews and articles and stuff, I do PR shit etc, I leave the news posts up to people who actually have more time.

Read the Monkey Island review, it's mine.

S./