Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

John's Secret Love (not related to DOOM)

Taken from http://www.rgw.ru/news/

John Carmack's secret love
05:58, xtracer / Exclusive

Everyone knows, that John Carmack is married to nice Anna Kang, but not many suspect about his secret hobby for another sexual woman,Êîrrin J. Korin and John know each other for some years and are considered rather as close friends whom unites not only mutual love to write engines of next generation, but also mutual passion. We can not approve with confidence, but the facts speak for themselves. One of close friends of John informs, that Anna more than once rolled up hysterics to Carmack because of often (ostensibly business) appointments with Korrin, according to the same source, Anna insisted on moving far away from the persuasive chinese woman. Besides in Quake3: Arena there is cripted declaration of love to Corrin. If we unwrap in Photoshop the skin of Crash on a breast of this female character you will find out a small inscription " C. Yu ". For those of you who not in a rate, I shall inform, that Êorrin U is considered one of the best programmers in the game industry. She took part in development of Spec Ops engine for company Zombie, worked in Ion Storm on Anachronox and actively worked during several months in 3D Realms on Prey engine.
The future of Korrin U is currently unknown.

You got this off a Russian site... are you honestly going to take anything they say at face value???

Certainly is amusing.

S./

Even though the magnetic ring in my monitor (used for fine tuning) went bad today (oh phooey!), and my screen went psychadelic colors (ooh...funky!), I'm still able to see that there really isn't much truth (look at the BS!) in whoever wrote that posting on the web site.

Guest Lament

Does anyone really care about John Carmack's sexual relations?

OK, let me guess, next, John Carmack will have a head injury, causing amnesia, and he will forget that he is a programming god, and then he will accidently blurt out his secret affair to his wife, because he forgets that she is his wife, and she will go into a jealous rage, and try to kill him, but however, because he is the star of the show (I mean, because of luck), he will be miraculously saved and mysteriously get his memory back.

Next time, on All My Programmers.

Guest fraggle`

ok, this takes your carmack obsession thing to a whole new level...

SoKatH said:

You got this off a Russian site... are you honestly going to take anything they say at face value???

Certainly is amusing.

S./

SoKatH watch your mouth!
Yes I do believe them!
I posted it just like that (I am not obsessed with John so all of u shut the fuck up)!
And Deadnail please add ADSL to connection select in the user profile!

No Deadnail can't, whoever he is. Dick. :P

Oh, and SoKatH, I'd watch those pinko bastard comments around Dimka. He's Russian you know.

And as for you Dima...
1. I don't care WHERE JC sticks his pecker so long as it doesn't interfere with Doom 3, just so long as he keeps it away from the scanner! "Hey, what the hell is this picture hidden on this skin... OH MY GOD!"
2. Remember SoKatH is Canadian so he's a little slow.
3. I have no control over the source of these forums or any content other than editing/deleting existing posts. Other than that I'm just as limited as you, bucko.

Myzhik, ti otkyda eto dostal? Eto konechno horosho mnogo znat', no zdes' obsuzhdaut nemnogo ne to... Carmack otlichnii malii, a ego podruzhki mne pofigy... (text on russian- typed by english letters...)

Guest Lament

Strange... looks like half of the doomers are Russian, and another half - German... hee...
(I'm russian myself)

Ny togda zahodi esli chto!!! Anekdot na temy:

-Ivan, eto ti?
-Ya...
-Togda pochemy ti strelyesh po nashim tankam?
-ja,ja (deuch.)

:)