Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

A pic of me.

Ok, whats this have to do with Doom-]I[?? ..uhhh. ..uhh.. I ...uh...Could be the next Doom marine! j/k

Here, http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/bjkap/mydrawing.html My pic is rite on the front.

Nice hair, soldier boy. You forgot to include your five by three nazi flag and I can't see your arm band. =) j/k

Please, shave off that moustache. I could've grown a half-decent moustance when I was 14, but I decided to wait two years until I had a decent beard to go with it.

You've actually made me think about uploading my own picture... it looks crap but definetely better than Deadnail's :)

Guest elyuca

god youre ugly. I agree shave that mustache every other day, untill it starts growing out thick. Ugly wallpaper, why dont you plaster your half decent drawings on it?

#1: Thats not my house dumbass, I was using my freinds web-cam.
#2: I have a Ghoti {or however thats spelled} you can't see it, its covered up by the evil blackness.
#3: Elyuca, your a faggot, you know i'm not ugly. Oh boy, im NOT ugly, hahaha, I dont think ugly boys get head for free, and uhem, uh, "fuck" around at my age. God, I swear, if I had a decent gun, me and you Elyuca, it would be Columbine all over again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im stupid, and your stupid, and your gonna be dead and stupid! -Doom Comic

Guest elyuca
Jeremy said:

#1: Thats not my house dumbass, I was using my freinds web-cam.
#2: I have a Ghoti {or however thats spelled} you can't see it, its covered up by the evil blackness.
#3: Elyuca, your a faggot, you know i'm not ugly. Oh boy, im NOT ugly, hahaha, I dont think ugly boys get head for free, and uhem, uh, "fuck" around at my age. God, I swear, if I had a decent gun, me and you Elyuca, it would be Columbine all over again.
Im stupid, and your stupid, and your gonna be dead and stupid! -Doom Comic

Indeed I succeded in my trial to piss you off. LOL!

Sometimes, I think that God punishes us by putting ugly people down here on Earth. Are you sure you're not a dictator?