Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stealthy Ivan

Pre Doom wad on the way.....

Guest Stealthy Ivan

I am making an old school 32 level add-on for doom2, The story is going to take place befor doom1. It will be based on what the space team found when they first went to mars (even befor the UAC had built its space station). There is a few problems, it will take a while to be released because I am the only one working on it. But if you like old school doom, it might be worth looking into.....

That´s a really interesting plot. You should get some programmers & artists for the mod. It has potential, specially if you focus on the storyline.

Guest Omega

That sounds like a good idea. That could be a TC. Like Zaldron said, the storyline is the best part of what I've heard so far.

Yeah, the plot is cool, but Titaninc had also good start... i mean player in this story will find his death on making recon operation on Mars, couse they will be the first prey of DooM... Everything is going to finish by death of everybody and everybody will fade away...
Until DooM 3...

Stealthy Ivan - thats cool :) ...Ivan- Nevidimka, hehehe

And I guess you'll be wanting level designers for it?

Count me in, if it's non-source port specific, and if it gets to a good start. Mail me (Address to the left).

Strange eh? Mostly you get people asking for designers, not volunteering.