Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

idSoftwares horrible page...

"The final chapter in the legendary Doom series. This is Final Doom. It's two new 32-level episodes complete with new stories (The Plutonia Experiment & Evilution), new frightening realistic graphics and new pulse-pounding music. It's time to finish what you started. Final Doom. End of story. "

See that? That my friend, is strait off idSoftwares page... It's sad to see a good company put down a good site. It totally miss-leads people. They have not updated that fuckign site in a year.. Yeah, its the final chapter of Doom.... and QuakeII is STILL game of the year... yeah.. Hell, they have the freaking title pictures of the page imps from Doom, and tanks from Q2..

Are they like, too poor to at least hire someone to at LEAST update it .. AT LEAST once a month!?

Guest elyuca

There ARE some links to quake3arena.com, which is ids. But I agree with all that crap that they have there and hasnt been changed for a long time.

Dont you get it - they working HARD at moment to make DooM 3, its no time even to update the site. When they'll finish DooM 3, the post of DooM 3 would be also laying there for years, dont you get it :)

Q2 still a good game...

I also was wondering about id software´s lazy page. It isn´t too hard to update a page every 2 months, although they work hard on Doom3, isn´t it?
They also have Quake3Test screenshots instead of the final version´s :)

Well, you're right. The page is a little old.. I wonder why they don't change it at all.. Same goes for the Q3 : Arena site... Nothing ever happens there... BTW. How do you like my new signature?

To wasted and Tetzlaff:

ID do actually have people who don't work on their games you know...

Guest elyuca

yeah like ids mom. She could be doing the site.

Disorder said:

Well, you're right. The page is a little old.. I wonder why they don't change it at all.. Same goes for the Q3 : Arena site... Nothing ever happens there... BTW. How do you like my new signature?

Thats :)
What bout your mom & dad?

elyuca said:

yeah like ids mom. She could be doing the site.

But it is horrible at moment... Even id dad didnt manage to make it :)

Its on Latin (you know Rome Impire, Caesars...). It says: Greetings and see ya soon (well, like: Hi and Good buy)...
Some wasted gifts :)
Si vis pacem, para bellum...
Repeticia est mater studiorum...
Libera caro exsanguis...

...the last one is really stupid one...

NiGHTMARE said:

To wasted and Tetzlaff:

ID do actually have people who don't work on their games you know...

Sure, they have car wash boys for their Ferraris.

Guest elyuca

go here and tell them what you want:
http://www.idsoftware.com/cgi-win/polyform.exe/webmstr
notice it says webmaster, so there IS somebody in charge of the site, wether it be a true webmaster, or one of the guys working on the game, I dont care, they have the webmaster title and should act upon it.