Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Omega

Female Cacodemons?

Guest Omega

This is no joke, guys. I think maybe there should be a female Cacodemon, and When a male and female fuck they spawn more little Cacos, and when you let 'em live too long they grow up...have I been using crack and just don't remeber it?

LOL!!! What bout Imps and Barons? Oh boy, i've just imagine cybie with his girlfriend!!! I've no idea what you had on breakfast today, but you should better watch for name of the pills which you swollowing then :)

ARGHHHH! Not one more of these post. ARGHHH...

The monsters in doom are HELLSPAWN. S.P.A.W.N. That means they dont mate. That means there arent any males or females. GET IT???

LOL!!! What bout gender wars between males and females? And small Cacos can eat their parents if those wouldn't bring a fresh killed space marine!!!

didnt we go over this? teh cacodemons are female. and the pain elemental is male. we think. this was a month or 2 ago. did you ever look at the back of a caco? it has 2 assholes. ever wonder what one of them is for?

Guest Lament

PE's got two assholes too, sorry %-\

Guest Omega
Tetzlaff said:

I would like female Archviles better.

Ok, ok, a little over the edge, but their should be little baby cacos that grow up after a while.

Guest elyuca

Ok, I addmit it.
I was the one who brought up the whole caco having two holes in its back... one is a shithole and one is a fuckhole (bigger one) the caco is a male, PE's are females, but in hell the males get pregnant, the PE's shoot out lost souls carrying genetical code to empragnate cacos, and the green thing when a caco dies is a uterus.
It all makes sense, but I made the whole thing up, sorry
Shut up now, and lets not talk about it anymore, because I dont want to explain the whole thing again, although I like discussing it :b

what the fuck?

firstly a cacodemon is an 'IT'

have you ever watched a cacodemon fireing?
the holes glow! the're fire-ball glands!
the shit holes down the bottom!

Guest Stealthy Ivan

This is the most interesting subject?? I never looked at the doom monsters like that befor... If they actually used this idea in doom3, I would laugh my ass off (not like it would happen). But it opens up some new ideas for you people who engage in looking at monster genitals..?!?!

(Frag or be Fraged)
Stealthy Ivan