Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomsick

final word on doom64...??

ANY DOOM IS GOOD DOOM!!! it wasn't a quantum leap but it wasn't bad, my only problem isn't with the game but those damn n64 controllers. i had to buy the aftermarket ones made by interact because they are close (in shape) to the psx controllers, i mean the original n64 controllers aren't meant for human hands!! may be imp hands...? anyways, in my opinion , anything doom (except the novels) is ok by me:) BTW, anyone here beat doom64?

<< anything doom (except the novels) is ok by me:) >>

YOU LIKE THE COMIC?!?!? GAK! DIE, DIE, DIE! =p

Worse. MUCH worse. There was a link to a review of it which totally tore it apart. I think it might have been on Voodoo extreme. I'm sure somebody around here has the link.

Tetzlaff said:

There really is a Doom comic??? And it´s the same style as the novels, or even worse?

Go here for the cover and the first five pages (but be warned before you do):

http://megalyth.demongate.ath.cx/

Well, the N64 controller certainly is a funky beast. It's almost like it was designed for 3 hands. The nice thing about Doom 64's control is that you can put your left hand on the left side or the middle, for digital or analog control... whichever suits you. Z & L work the same.

The worst controller I've ever used is the Dreamcast controller... I have so many problems with that damn thing it's not even funny.

Yeah I beat Doom 64. Took me a damn long while though... I ended up reading on the 'net which three levels had the Pentagrams and I still only ended up finding two of them. Good challenge factor.

Oh hel' yeah I beat D64 legitly. It was FFFUUNNN!!! But at times, puzzaling and hard, although, I got all the powerups on the secret levels for the lazer, which KICKS!

NiGHTMARE said:

<< anything doom (except the novels) is ok by me:) >>

YOU LIKE THE COMIC?!?!? GAK! DIE, DIE, DIE! =p

never seen the comic

NiGHTMARE said:

Go here for the cover and the first five pages (but be warned before you do):

http://megalyth.demongate.ath.cx/

LOL! Thanks for the link :)

"Consider yourself WARNED!! This book containes scenes of graphical stupidity!"

Guest mancuvus

i have never played the doom 64 and as i said i dont want to and as the matter of fact i think it is BULLSHIT!!!!!
the monsters are stupid, imean the design, and as i have heard the levels are kinda boring so....