Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

HAHAHAHA DOOM COMIC! Lol! Hehehe.

Who's a man and a half! I'm a man and a half! A berzerker packin man and a half! Theres nothing wrong with you that I cant fix....with my hands! Dynamite!

Im cookin with gas! Ive gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad! yeah, thats your spinal cord. baby! Dig it! whos the man? Im the man! Im a bad man! How bad? Real bad! Im a 12.0 and the 10.0 scale of badness! Dont need a gun... Guns are for wusses

Huh? Whuzzat? Whuzzat? I like what I see! An important looking door.... Knock Knock {crack!} who's there? ME!

mememememememememe Cyberdemon big deal hes a pickin. Rip and tear...Rip and tear..Rip and... Tear. Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
Ooh, here it comes here comes the night train. Choo' Choo' Cha boogie choo cha coo..co..cha cha oh my!

Berzerker pack gone feeling of invincibilty over change of plans.

I need a gun. I need a big gun. I need a realy big gun.

Gahh! Zombies with guns! Not big guns, but I need guns! Blam Blam Blam! Ahh a chain saw the great communicator! Allow me to communticate my desire to have your guns. Cmon boys, I have somthing to say. Brummmmm! Brummmzz.

Got a gun. Need a bigger gun. Movin right along. Might makes light and I feel mighty. Chuchick.
Boom. Blam. Zaappp! Pow. Cha chick. Shoof Shoof.

Whats this a big flying ball thingy? Hiss! Boom chachick! Haha! Pumkin pie!

Splash! Oh no, im radioactive! Im stupid, and your stupid, and your gonna be dead and stupid!

The End. DONT READ THE COMIC. DONT BUY IT. NO. *Note, the cyberdemon never moves while hes just tearing aways at him, and never gets shot by zombies.

Hehe, Ok. I JUST uploaded it to my page. Go to www.doomgalaxy.com and the first peice of news will be a download of the Doom Comic Images.

If you ever feel the need to return the favor, post a peice of news about my Doom4 megawad soon to come, lol :P

BTW, sorry bout the..not so good past, I gots over that, if you read my History part, you'll understand, lol.

A whole friggin' meg? Yikes.

BTW, nice title on your page. "Why surf a world when you can surf a whole galaxy?" =P

deadnail said:

"Why surf a world when you can surf a whole galaxy?" =P

That could be easily misinterpreted as "DooMWORLD Sucks!!!"

Jeremy said:

Hehe, Ok. I JUST uploaded it to my page. Go to www.doomgalaxy.com and the first peice of news will be a download of the Doom Comic Images.

If you ever feel the need to return the favor, post a peice of news about my Doom4 megawad soon to come, lol :P

BTW, sorry bout the..not so good past, I gots over that, if you read my History part, you'll understand, lol.

That's not the whole comic...

Zaldron said:

That could be easily misinterpreted as "DooMWORLD Sucks!!!"

Well, it already says that Doom Galaxy is better than Doomworld ("The #1 unofficial DooM page!")

No need to get jumpy. Ive had that shit on my page before I even *knew* DW existed! When my page was a pile of Shizzaht.

Guest elyuca
NiGHTMARE said:

Well, it already says that Doom Galaxy is better than Doomworld ("The #1 unofficial DooM page!")

Im gonna laugh if theres a "doom universe"
LOL!

You know, when I saw that comic for the first time, I (OMG) tought it was cool. Wait, don´t flame/punch/kill/stab/kick me, after a few pages things got reeeaally crappy...

You´ll see, the first thing I looked was the drawings. They were mostly OK, nothing really admirable, and sometimes weird perspective errors showed up.
The second thing I realized (and the most important), was the whole comic plot and characters.

If you just look at the first page of the comic, you could easily explain the Marine´s behavior : He was filled with adrenaline.

But after realizing that the Marine´s swear-machine attitude continued along all the comic, the truth was revealed, it was a big pile of shit. It had no drama, no believable characters, it didn´t had that anti-hero feeling of modern comics.

A really poor example of DooM merchandise, I hope that the supposedly DooM movie in production can handle this...