Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AirRaid

Return to Castle Wolfenstein...???

Does anyone here know when this game is coming out in the UK? I saw some screenshots a while back in PC Gamer, but I have heard nothing since.

Just curious.

PS. looks cool, doesn't it?

The damned thing keeps getting delayed. Last I heard, it was scheduled to come out this summer. Keep your fingers crossed... :o

BTW, I hope you mean the REAL PC Gamer, not the American travesty that for some reason is popping up in more and more UK newsagents.

Yeah, PC Gamer UK is da real thang. Or something. Though PCG USA's 'Classic Games' CD of a few months ago was pretty good... I'm still playing X-COM Ufo Defense.

yeah that cd was cool, i dont have it anymore. i let my friend borrow it and last tiem i asked him he said he gave it back to me. he was gonna burn it but he said something got caught in his druve so he couldnt, then last week he said he found my blue cd. he sadi it was stuck in his read/write drive. then he lost it. moron

those screen shot in PC gamer are from some other game with
nazis

if it ever dose come out I hope they have diffrents sounds
burstin' into a room and shootin' down 12 guy with the same
"mine layman" death sound really sounds shit

oh wolfenstein needs more weapons as well

No, they were actually return to castle wolf' pics. one was of a £D model of the skeletons in the cages in the walls. It looked cool.