Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wasted

Well, it just Doom 3 Settings....

Yeah, wasted going to post another huge message... Doom 3 settnings. I agree with Tetzlaff about locations in game - 1/3 on Earth, 1/3 in space, 1/3 in Hell. And here is...

...in Doom 3 environment, can be settled changes in time periods (day and night time, planetary cycles, industrial activity cycles: garbage-burns, industrial production).

Bout space:

1) All structures on Mars must be sphere-like, monumental (probobly like in Q2...), really hard ones (its possible to made some of them in marsian caves...) couse on the scape of planet there are dust hurricanes and tornados which are smashes everything (space marine gone in 60 seconds with a wind :)...

2) In the space it might be any kind of space ships/ stations. Bout orbital stations: it can be huge industrial/ science vessel, which can transforms into jumpship for distant flights and space orbital station/ mining complex. Its really good for space-corporations (like UAC) in future: no need to produce so many orbital stations and waste so much steel/ energy and money. The space ship environment was good in "Event horizon" movie...

3) Bout Hell: organic environment may suit well (floor made from human branes; living walls with tooths and so on...). Good idea bout monsters appearing here: just from the wall!!! They may born on your view (and die of course >:), you can see first moments of their life and so on!!! Living environment could also ABSORBE corpses and body parts (be ware: it may eat you!!!)
Also in Hell must be different lightning system - there is no lamps out there, so...

NEW: BTW, have you guys ever seen Giger pics? Hell or whatever can be like that....

4) Bout Earth: look outside... and imagine the Earth in nearest future. The city in "Blade Runner" was ok...

3) I like the 'living environment' idea... remember that level from Blood where you actually enter a human body ? ("Over the lips and the gums, look out for me, here I come..." -- Caleb)

4) Outside ? What's that ?

Guest elyuca

dumbass, look outside your window... looks like earth to me.

3)The organic environment should be one of the hell settings, but not the only one. Like the idea of the wall-born monsters!

4)Look outside? - but it should look a bit like future (that doesn´t mean clean tech design, there is enough room for it in the spaceships) not like the familiar (american?) hometown.

elyuca said:

dumbass, look outside your window... looks like earth to me.

Yes, its good 1); 2);but Hell not is body, itsa big room of ballshit!!! "Event Horizom" good!!! IM Gonna see Gig pics now... if it shit ill post ballshit here!!!

Doomers ball shit snakes.