• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Can someone please explain this ??

Try this one then:

http://www.doomworld.com/news/followupgen.php3?news_id=762

Look ten posts from the bottom (prower's post), there's even a link.

It is a bit of a co-incidence though. Didn't someone on this forum mention the "all this base belong to us" thing a couple of days before the news about the new website?

Maybe ID are watching after all. Hell, username is probably an ID guy in disguise or something :)

NiGHTMARE said:

Hell, username is probably an ID guy in disguise or something :)

Naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!! I don't think so. :)

NiGHTMARE said:

Try this one then:

http://www.doomworld.com/news/followupgen.php3?news_id=762

Look ten posts from the bottom (prower's post), there's even a link.

I can see a little link now.. Thanks.. But how do you explain those pictures ? You know, with "base-blabla" written all over them...

All Your Base Are Belong To Us is from the opening cut-scene of an old NES game called Zerowing. It is a Japanese game that got (badly) translated to English by Japanese people who didn't know English. It started on the forums over at somethingawful.com as a picture of something yelling "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!". People joined in quickly with all the different types of pictures to put it (on billboards, buses, license plates, advertisements, people talking, etc.) and there's about 500+ pictures in a thread on the forums at somethingawful.com - the forum goons there then spread the phrase to all the other places they knew of, putting it on tons of other forums and even some sites where they let users type in their messages as the site header. It was also used in a few chat dialogues and pranks, and there is an AVI of some people who added their voices and music to the cut-scene. It was very-well done. I have about 400 of these images on my computer; I never get sick of looking at them. There is also a site that has them thumbnailed and categorized, but I forget where it is at the moment.

That help?

NiGHTMARE said:

Maybe ID are watching after all. Hell, username is probably an ID guy in disguise or something :)

Holy shinto I hope not. If he is I apologize for being an ass but if he isn't I think he is gay.