Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest darky47

Hidden Message

Guest darky47

OK I have NO idea what this means. But you know that UAC site that Id is making now for Doom 3? Well, I don't know how many people have tried this, but as you may notice, if you drag the cursor under the message that says it's under construction, you can click and drag your mouse to find a hidden message, containing some VEEEERY bad grammar. It's pretty funny! It says something like "All your base belong to us!" Or something like that... Pretty bad. Go see for yourself.

You stole my pic, motherfucker ! I'm a git medieval on yow ass. (Sorry, I've just watched Pulp Fiction for the 482nd time and I'm all charged up).

Anyway, if you had taken a look at the last 15 or so posts, you'd see a lot of shite already about this UAC thingy. By the way, is this site really officially being made by id ?

Guest elyuca

good job, youre only 2 days slow!

Guest wrexsoul

The "...are belong to us" is a quote from a poorly translated cinema sequence from an old Sega game called Zero Wing (www.toaplan.com/zerowing/zerowing_story.html)

For some reason, this cinema, and particularly that quote, have become quite famous.

Guest darky47
Charon said:

hhmmm.... What's that smell????

Ahhh, a newbie.

Yes, I was under the impression that it was being made by id.