Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Espi

Just a thought now don't go nuts

Doom 3 could have tons o' guns just leave some old guns when you get a better one. If you want to use an old gun, go ahead and pick it up and drop the better if you really want to. It works fine like this in Fallout (2) and Jagged alliance (2) and possibly in many other games with loads of guns. For example in Fallout 2 I ended up using the sweet .223 pistol and for long range the gauss rifle brainsplatterer, but you could still find stuff like SMGs, shotguns, rifles, rocket launcher, miniguns, plasmaguns, grenades, sledgehammers, knifes, spears, knucklebusters, cattle prod, boxing gloves, flamethrowers, power-fists, rocks, sniper-rifles, lasers etc. if you'd want to use 'em. I think everyone would find their favorites from a list that big.

NO! you sad fucked up little man-no one cares what u think so fuck off-go on fuck off. And you can piss off too deadnail, trying to show off about your knowledge off guns. Who cares? I don't think spouting that crap would make for decent conversation which just consolidates my theory that u are a boring twat. If u ask for loads of weapons then there would be little to seperate each one gameplay wise and it would make the game shit. For once Elyuca is correct-counter strike is the shittest piece of crap I have ever seen. Adieu

Well Gandalf, LOTS of weapons are really not so usefull in game pointed on single-player. You can have just damn revolver to be the King of the world (or MiddleLand). The different weapons must be, but they must be REALLY different, have their own unique qualities and abilities.

the-widow-maker said:

For once Elyuca is correct-counter strike is the shittest piece of crap I have ever seen. Adieu

Amen!

the-widow-maker said:

NO! you sad fucked up little man-no one cares what u think so fuck off-go on fuck off. And you can piss off too deadnail, trying to show off about your knowledge off guns. Who cares? I don't think spouting that crap would make for decent conversation which just consolidates my theory that u are a boring twat. If u ask for loads of weapons then there would be little to seperate each one gameplay wise and it would make the game shit. For once Elyuca is correct-counter strike is the shittest piece of crap I have ever seen. Adieu

Well fuck you too you little asswipe. just a thought don't get berzerk. Maybe I should have said "lots of weapons" instead of "tons of guns" I really didn't mean like in CS just a big pile of rifles and pistols that are all alike but a lot of different weapons, like does a gatling laser and a sledgehammer sound too alike to you? Asshole.

Espi said:

Doom 3 could have tons o' guns just leave some old guns when you get a better one.

No! I really hate this! You would never be satisfied during the whole game, because there could always be the better gun around the next corner, and the gun you actually use feels week and crappy because of that.
I want to have a good number (ca. 12) of very different guns. Everey gun should be original and functional. Some guns could have a second fire mode, some could have variable ammuniation. And you would learn during the game which gun you use best in which situation.

Tetzlaff said:

No! I really hate this! You would never be satisfied during the whole game, because there could always be the better gun around the next corner, and the gun you actually use feels week and crappy because of that.
I want to have a good number (ca. 12) of very different guns. Everey gun should be original and functional. Some guns could have a second fire mode, some could have variable ammuniation. And you would learn during the game which gun you use best in which situation.

Ok It seems this wouldn't work for anyone else than me. Umm I didn't mean you *have* to drop a weapon and that the dropped weapon *is* overall worse than what you got, I meant if you just feel like you don't need some weapon at all you could drop it. like I hardly never use BFG, and some don't use the shotgun after they've got themself the SSG.

Tetzlaff said:

Hey...it could be like ROTT where you can only have one rocket launcher-type weapon at a time. That was sorta annoying though because it dropped your weapon automatically.

P.S. ROTT = Rise of the Triad for those of you who weren't big on the shareware trade...