Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Hey you Ball Shit Snakes !!

Now check my signature again... Why don't we all put some (in)famous one-liners from "username" in our signatures... Heheh :)

LOL!!! He suppose to be really happy now (whatever he/she/it is...). "Username" already have made his own style of posting: no information, just some Ball shit!!! Well, i suppose he is russian as long as he could manage to write:" im just checking your stupid forum" on russian. I won't change my sign but hey - look at the title!

Disorder said:

Now check my signature again... Why don't we all put some (in)famous one-liners from "username" in our signatures... Heheh :)

No thanks, I'll pass. Say what you want about Zach de la Rocca, but at least his English is better than Mr. Username's.

Disorder said:

I would consider it if he said something that took more than 1 brain cell to assemble.

Lord FlatHead said:

No thanks, I'll pass. Say what you want about Zach de la Rocca, but at least his English is better than Mr. Username's.

Well, anyway his English better then my Polish. BTW, he learned the sweedish or whatever it was, so it takes around 2 brain cells to write all those strange Ball thing that he had posted. So im still concerned that monsenior Username is mystirios person. Maybe he's trying to learn more English by reading our messages? What do you think?

Lord FlatHead said:

This wasn't about language-skills. Oh, dammit... Nevermind.

Disorder said:

Cool idea :)
Check this:

Guest Lament
wasted said:

LOL!!! He suppose to be really happy now (whatever he/she/it is...). "Username" already have made his own style of posting: no information, just some Ball shit!!! Well, i suppose he is russian as long as he could manage to write:" im just checking your stupid forum" on russian. I won't change my sign but hey - look at the title!

Yeah... Russians suck %-)
(Well, some of them :)

Well, as long as im russian myself, you must explain that to me.
Im not sure bout dear Username, but i thought that my messages filled up by understandible english. So what was that? Explain to me your point or im going medievil a bit...

You are Russian too? So why do you have an english name, wasted? There are cool russian names! What about a double name, like "Wasted Ivanovitch", or "wasted kalashnikov" :)

Lament said:

Yeah... Russians suck %-)
(Well, some of them :)

As far as I can tell he is Finnish not Russian, Finland became independant from Russia long ago, and as to him learning Swedish 0f the 6 million Fins 5.5 million speak Finnish, 0.5 speak Swedish
Update: That's 0.5 million :) not half a Finnish person :)

Guest Lament
Tetzlaff said:

You are Russian too? So why do you have an english name, wasted? There are cool russian names! What about a double name, like "Wasted Ivanovitch", or "wasted kalashnikov" :)

Bah. Should americans make their name like 'wasted uncle-sam?'
:))))
That's the ultimate stupidity.

Well I think "wasted uncle sam" is incredible cool :) And I will change my name into "wasted fritz" :)

No, I just like to have variation, and i think some russian names just sound cool.