Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stealthy Ivan

Doom3 V Doom2

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Im just wondering, how many of you will still play and build levels for doom/doom2 once Doom3 comes out. I will, but I cant wait for doom3 to be finished, it should be awsome!!!

(Frag or be Fragged)
Stealthy Ivan

i will never stop playing the old doom, many people i know practically gave up on it when the quake games came out. sure, doom3 will dominate for some time but we mustn't forget the classic...

Guest JackTheShitter!
doomsick said:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lo-cough! choke! splurt! Ive just relised im realy not funny and Ive said this before Im a cunt. MMMMMmmmm.... HAW! HAW! HAW!

Ok Quake= SHIT game play, very very very shit! Quake 2=Better, graphics, nicer feel but, THE SECTIONS IN IT ARE SHIT! TO FUCKIN SIMPLE! All that that effort to bring out a decent engine foiled by shitty level design. Id DO NOT make this mistake again plz. The only games I still play that are Id's is doom and doom2. (DOOMS better ;) ). Actualy come to think of it I have this realy horrible feeling that Im gonna hate Doom 3 as much as I hate Quake and Quake 2

IMO, Doom 2 level design is worse than Quake 2 and Quake 1. While DooM1 had believable stuff depending on the level´s name, DooM2 maps look like an arrange of random thoughts.

Well, there´s always a part of the modding community that will never try/understand the new tools, so at least new stuff will keep flowing for the oldies.
I´ll probably stop playing DooM 1&2, because I don´t play the games anymore, but the TCs.

Anyway, I´m sure someone will make the ClassicDooM mod for DooM3, so...

Zaldron said:

Well, there´s always a part of the modding community that will never try/understand the new tools

That's me. It took me like 1 year to figure out WadEd. I can't even manage Boom features now, let alone the ZDoom stuff that was out over a year ago.

Guest DOG MEAT
Zaldron said:

IMO, Doom 2 level design is worse than Quake 2 and Quake 1. While DooM1 had believable stuff depending on the level´s name, DooM2 maps look like an arrange of random thoughts.

Any rumors WHEN DOOM III will be out?

DOG_MEAT