Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

I have returned...

Not that u give a shit or even should but still....

Anyway I think it is clear that this forum is starting to run out of ideas, and I certainly can't think of any to give. Besides Doom will never be as good as everyone thinks it will be since they have so many ideas for the game-if star wars episode 1 hadnt been so publisised then people wouldve thought it was a good film,but when it came out it was shit. Oh, and one more thing, I remember reading a post with a reference to Lews Therin Kinslayer in it, could the author please tell me because I LOVED the Wheel of Time books but could never find any one who read them (even tho international best seller was on the front cover)
Dexter??? Who the fuck are you?? In my opinion some one who is mentaly deranged and sexually abused by his parents.

Guest Dream Destroyer

ACK! I have respect for you now.

I just finished Book 9. It would be me, alas, who made the Kinslayer refrence.

Guest dexter

first i am a fucking women 4 christ sake!! being 25 i dont live with my parents but im shure some littler child like u does. secondly know one values the opinion of someone who likes the wheel of time book they are total shit. b4 u go slagging me of saying i dont understand them or some similar bullshit i am doing english lit @ oxford so i think i have some grasp of what is good and what is not (this is not me trying to boast)
Yeah i notice people slaging me of because im not a gay hating nazi well fuck all of u i hope u get whats comeing 2 u. oh and about the sexuall abused bit that is probably just your little just-pubescent brain filling with incest fantasies about getting fucked by daddy. now is the time i would normally use "big words" but u would just get confused.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Yah, but you never read Wheel of time. :)

Guest elyuca
dexter said:

first i am a fucking women 4 christ sake!! being 25 i dont live with my parents but im shure some littler child like u does. secondly know one values the opinion of someone who likes the wheel of time book they are total shit. b4 u go slagging me of saying i dont understand them or some similar bullshit i am doing english lit @ oxford so i think i have some grasp of what is good and what is not (this is not me trying to boast)
Yeah i notice people slaging me of because im not a gay hating nazi well fuck all of u i hope u get whats comeing 2 u. oh and about the sexuall abused bit that is probably just your little just-pubescent brain filling with incest fantasies about getting fucked by daddy. now is the time i would normally use "big words" but u would just get confused.

Thanks for telling, I will proceed to 'hit' on you for the next couple of months.

dexter said:

Such an inmature reaction to a message given by a complete stranger shows that your Literature degree at Oxford doesn´t mean anything at all...

Guest Dark_Fox
dexter said:

Me hve Lit degri in oxferd..

Ok..
I'll leave the subject alone..

Dark_Fox

dexter said:

Don't let the Window Maker get to you. He accuses EVERYONE of being an incest victim. He's just not very creative is all.

Oh, and no one cares whether or not you're two or are really taking English Lit in Oxford. It's how you form your thoughts here and prepare how you want us to view you.

Using '4' instead of 'for' is just lazy, more like something that a 12 year old who can't type would do. Capitilizaton is important too.

If you want to be taken seriously then act like an adult. For a 25 year old you're letting a meaningless person on the Internet that you will never meet get under your skin rather easily.

Dark_Fox said:

Me hve Lit degri in oxferd..

Ok..
I'll leave the subject alone..

Dark_Fox

no keedin!

mee to!

dexter said:

Well,

a) I don't care who you are is you were a woman, you'd spell woman properly (and even if you were a feminist you'd spell it womon)

b) Your spelling and grammatical structure is worse than Jeremy's (what happened to that little bastard anyway)

c) you are a flame-whore, you want people to flame you for attention because you can't get any of it in real life, that's a sad sad shame

Goodnight

S./

Guest Lament
Zaldron said:

Such an inmature reaction to a message given by a complete stranger shows that your Literature degree at Oxford doesn´t mean anything at all...

Yeah... /me not going to Oxford :)