• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dexter

maonth and others read

Guest dexter

ok maonth so let me go by your logic

I think hitler was the greatest person who ever lived and i think death camps are a great idea. I have another good idea lets have and official kkk day. Lets also find all gay people and kill them and any1 who is not white wihth brown/blond hair and blue eyes and kill them aswell. But it is ok cause it is intended as a joke, better than that lets have the first adolf hitler remeberence day where we can go out and all chant sik hail in the streets and if anyone complains they just cant take a joke! oh and whoever said dexter is a gay name

I TOLD U I WAS A WOMEN U WANKER!!

Hitler is just so funny when he shouts things in german and then all go like "sieg hail" or whatever. I can't understand how ppl took this funny little man and his crazy plans seriously in Germany.

Even better is Moe's Hitler impressions in the Three Stooges Nazi episodes. Absolutely classic.

I think you're taking it a little too serious... BTW.. You're a woman right? So, how do you look? Are you a hot bitch or what? :)

Guest elyuca

exactly -are you or are you not a hot bith.

Guest elyuca

Youre a woman, tell me, how do I get my girfriend to start playing pc games, and eventually turn into a geek like me?

Mmh, I don´t recall Maonth saying anything like that at all. If you can´t tell the difference between a joke and a serious delirium, then try to not polarize again on a defiant post like this one.

By your rules, I can´t insult a guy with the expression "gay" altough I have no real problems with the gay people.

Espi said:

Hitler is just so funny when he shouts things in german and then all go like "sieg hail" or whatever. I can't understand how ppl took this funny little man and his crazy plans seriously in Germany.

That wasn´t funny at all!
And people first did NOT take his "crazy" plans seriously, that was the problem.

Relax, Tetzlaff, he never said the Reich was funny, he just commented that physically Hitler was funny. And he´s right, I can´t imagine him at the top of his back then "empire".

Guest Dark_Fox

PMS!
Someone is PMSING!!
Ah!

NO!
Not Grandma!
Lord help us..!

Dark_Fox

< whoever said dexter is a gay name >>

Saying things are gay might just mean that they're crap. I mean, a name isn't even sexual, so how can it be homosexual?

<< I TOLD U I WAS A WOMEN U WANKER!! >>

You're women? How many women? Two? Three?

Guest Dream Destroyer

God damn newbies keep on getting more and more original.

You sad sad sad sad, egotistical, sad being.

Oh, and btw, Dexter is a gay name, bitch.

Man you college girls piss me off. You just can't think for yourself, all of your Professors have to construct every thought that comes out of your mouth. It's fucking sad is what it is. You have no sense of humor. You have no concept of what true bigotry or violence is, you just have WORDS.

Simpering, pathetic little WORDS that you can barely COMPREHEND.

Do us all two favors, eh?
A) Get a sense of humor.
B) Read a history book.

If someone tells a joke you DON'T accuse them of being someone who was responsible for the deaths of over 6 MILLION fucking people.

All you did was PROVE that college is a joke. If you really want to go somewhere with your life then drop out and take a vocational course instead. Cost you half as much and takes you twice as far.

Oh wait, sorry. That was logical. Did I insult you?

Guest elyuca

And then deadnail overtook the reign of the other sex, and claimed its powers as his own.

I never knew a man could actually have a brawl with a woman and actually win.

You are truly the deadnail, the one who was put on dexters coffin.

Guest Dark_Fox

Big..
Assed..
Pmsing..
Cow..
Nuff said..

Guest Stealthy Ivan

People who talk about there sexual preference in a computer game forum, have some serious issues...!

being offended is the numebr 1 cause of death. not being able to take a joke. if i got offended when people made fun o fme, or if peer preasure had any affect what so ever on me, id be a suicide victem loooooong ago. if you get ofended when someone makes fun of you it means that you dotn realyl think fo ryourself that much so you need someone else to tell you what you are. thats just sad. if people coudl start takingin life a little less seriously then wed all be in better shape mentally, and there would be NO school shootings unless if the person is jsut really unstable.. kinda like you