Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JudgeDooM

I'm really back this time!

Guest JudgeDooM

Hey again, Doomers (except this fuckin' Username)!
I've been able to post messages via school's computers, but I had to wait nearly 2 months until I got a WORKING ISDN modem. I bought it, believing that I could use it the day after, 'cos normally, I should have had my ISDN installation ready. But the guy did that only 2 weeks after because of x-mas holiday. Then I tried to connect. First, the phone line fucked up, so I tought it was because of this that I couldn't connect. Then, the phone line has been fixed, but I still couldn't connect. I figured out that it was the modem that was damaged. So I brought it back to the shop where I bought it, and waited until today to get my working modem (I had to wait more or less one month). It's crazy how I'm unfortunate. I changed also for a 19'' screen, but it's a real crap. I will change it for a Trinitron (17''), 'cos THIS is quality.
Anyways, now I'm really back, even if you don't give a fuck about me.

Oh yeah, a 21 inch monitor doesn't mean dick unless it LOOKS good. You ever been to a friend's house and seen him play a game on a Compaq? God those monitors suck!

BTW, what the hell happened to Meathook Seed?

Things are shaping up again, the people is returning!
Good to see you Judge, cĀ“mon, enter and have some snake ballshit piece of cake!

And BTW, all of your base are belong to us.

Guest JudgeDooM
deadnail said:

Oh yeah, a 21 inch monitor doesn't mean dick unless it LOOKS good. You ever been to a friend's house and seen him play a game on a Compaq? God those monitors suck!

Oh, you eventually have ICQ!

deadnail said:

i know what you mean. also my cousin has a hewlett packard,. its pretty new but thos emoniters suck too. i used to have an old hp, the moniter sucked on that too. it has this kind of grayish brown tint. when you play quake, even if the lights are all out, you cant see dick...well you normally wouldnt see dick in quake. unless its a mod with dicks in it. that would be cool, someone make a penis quake mod. that would be cool. id liek to shoot a giatn penis, oh and hane mick jagger in the game...for the obvious reasons. and you need an inflatable penis thats 30 feet tall...sigh, so what were we talkign abotu again? oh yeah. i hate penises...or would it be penae?

Windowpain said:

Murrr. (That's how I say hi). I'll just stop typing now.

Sorry.

Murrr right back atcha. :?

Guest Dark_Fox

The annual Doomer migration, these massive herds of old time gamers slowly lurk across the plains known as the internet, but the always watchful newbie is in the bushes, crouched, waiting.. Then pounce!
The poor gamer is pined down while the newbie unleashes a nightmarish attack.
"Whats the difference between a normal mouse and a laser mouse?"
"Great new DOOM3 Music Idea!! Read PLEZ!"
"How do you spell doom?"
"I'm a friend of Username and Dexter.."

Nature is a cruel thing =P

Dark_Fox

I don't know which is more exciting, watching a leopard rip a gazelle's throat out and drag it up a tree or watching two leopards fuck instead.

Nature is a beautiful thing.

Have you ever watched a coyote strangle the life from a hare? It's so poetic... the way the coyote just seems calm and resting but its really taut and holding tight... the way the hare struggles so desperately for air.

I love the last two kicks that come out of nowhere. Then they coyote waits almost another full minute after its dead and then drags it to a more secluded spot to eat.

Nothing matches the glory of nature like pure animalistic behavior. Killing, fucking, sleeping, and taking a shit every now and again.

It's why we're here.

Dark_Fox said:

"I'm a friend of Username and Dexter.."

OMG, the Antichrist! the doom of reality as we know it!!
The water will turn black and the sky tint as blood. The ground shall never see the face of the sun, and damnation awaits for all!