Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

Someone set up us the bomb!

Guest elyuca

I have been going arround telling people to write down zerowing quotes all over the place to welcome Doom 3, and at the same time, have people interested in it. We write down "All your base are belong to us" and somewhere near, the ua-corp.com address.

So far, people are clueless, but I can tell theyre also interested, and curious. I have about 10 people in my "team" and we have inserted our mark on the following:

-the local 2 high school chalkboards
-road signs
-restaurant tables
-emails
-pascal headers
-shirts
-walls on the road (flyers)
-letters
-car plates
-posters (talking bubbles on faces)
-etc

Its going ok so far, we want to take people in our hads and have them be like "what?" or maybe something more like "What!"
I reside in columbus, Ohio, so if anyone is near, help would be apprectiated. Or maybe even if you dont live near, start your own thing where you live.

Im thinking itll be cool once everyone knows about it.

I wonder where all the zerowing crap started. No, really, who was the freak that brought up this in the first place?

MMh, they should release Zerowing II, to take advantage of this, something like "Zerowing II : The base are belonged to we again"

ive always wanted to do that. theres this thing by where i live in freehold new jersey and pretty much all around there, all stop signs have a twisted roots sticker on them. oh wait, i do do that. i write hassan chop everywhere. everyoen should know that line form looney toons, i put an h everywhere. and it you look at my signature, its a small version of the hassan symbol i made. it looks alot better when its bigger obviously, its all rounded. anyway. back to teh subject.

Guest elyuca
deadnail said:

SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM! Jesus, how long you been on the Internet bucko?

should have said somethingawful not "sa", I thought you were talking about somebody.

PS -cliff hates me

Guest elyuca

You are on the way to destruction.

Guest elyuca
deadnail said:

Who?

Stupidass. =P

your mom.

Fuckhead. 8)

Guest elyuca

You have no chance to survive make your time.

Sweaters, T-Shirts, and Mouse Pads have been done, I know that for sure. I was gonna order some but didn't want to find out how to use cafepress. They're somewhere on cafepress.com, but I forget the URL as of now.