Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

A few questions for you Ling...

First than all :

Why the HTML code and the BoardMaster tags are off? Trying to stop a "all of your base are belong to us" pics flood?

And since I grab your attention :

How many registered users the DoomWorld forums have, and how many of them visit this forum (if the calculation is possible). It would be interesting too to know how many unregistered IPs check this place daily. It´s creepy how people stare at us and only start posting whenever they want...

And the classical question :

Why can´t I edit the "title" label??

Yeah, and howcum when I click on USER? on one of my posts I don't get an accurate portrayal of how many posts I've made?

Everything wrong with the forums is due to the fact that they suck.

The Doomworld Doom 3 forums get between 400 and 600 views a day. The General forums get something like 200 to 300 a day.

deadnail said:

Yeah, and howcum when I click on USER? on one of my posts I don't get an accurate portrayal of how many posts I've made?

I have the same problem. I was having trouble posting one day. For some dumb reason my password wasn't being accepted. My profile was still present but no matter what I did I could not post. I tried clearing my cache, and deleting all files in my temp folder by hand but nothing worked. So I deleted my profile and set up a new account using the same username and email etc.
That fixed everything but now my post count is permanently zero :P