Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomsick

tossing out a question

just wondering , are those "high performance" mouse i see in magazines worth the money? also, i think dexter is worse to have around than username...

Worth the money?

Um, FUCK YEAH. To put it bluntly. Get yourself a USB Logitech mouse/trackball and you'll DEFINITELY appreciate the difference! =)

Dexter can at least form coherent statements, although they don't originate from her own mind. Username is just a waste of space, but at least his bizarre foreign ass is good for a laugh.

Guest JudgeDooM

I've been told that the Logitech optical mouses are not so good. So I turned to a Microsoft one. The Intellieye explorer. And those 2 butons on the left side are damn useful!

My ps2 microsoft intelli died and I was forced to go get a new mouse, thinking "Oh well let's try Microsoft's optical", big mistake!
The mouse works fine in everything apart from Doom dm online if ping is over 200, have had to get a new ps2 mouse now which is great if used with ps2rate.exe a brill prog to smooth mouse out at higher hz

deadnail said:

Worth the money?

Um, FUCK YEAH. To put it bluntly. Get yourself a USB Logitech mouse/trackball and you'll DEFINITELY appreciate the difference! =)

Dexter can at least form coherent statements, although they don't originate from her own mind. Username is just a waste of space, but at least his bizarre foreign ass is good for a laugh.

yeah i got a logitech, i'm unsure of it's name, but it cost me around $50, it's a usb/ and i do like it a lot, i meant those fancy funny looking ones, anyway i'd say your right about both dexter and username, at least username is somewhat entertaining

So what?

One's a low resolution retard and the other is a high resolution retard. It's not like they're drooling on you or running your foot over in that damn wheelchair.

one of em makes so little sence to me it hurts!
the otehr one accuses me of being gay because i said i hated faggot boy bands.!

doomsick said:

yeah i got a logitech, i'm unsure of it's name, but it cost me around $50, it's a usb/ and i do like it a lot, i meant those fancy funny looking ones, anyway i'd say your right about both dexter and username, at least username is somewhat entertaining

Yeah. Username WAS entertaining.